• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do we need to explicitly mention @isTest(SeeAllData=false) on all test classes.

What is the difference between a test class having @isTest(SeeAllData=false) and the other one with only @isTest
Hi All,

I have a required where i need to create Account with Contact and attachment under the contact.
I also need to refer a look up value(Test_Rec_Type_Object__c) on Account with the help of external id and the same with contact as well. On contact i have a look up(Test_Object__c) which i need to refer with the external id.

Here is the snippet which i used from workbench REST API...
----------------------
/services/data/v37.0/composite/tree/Account

{
"records" :[{
    "attributes" : {"type" : "Account", "referenceId" : "ref1"},
    "name" : "Acc with Con with Att New",
    "phone" : "1234567890",
    "website" : "www.salesforce.com",
    "numberOfEmployees" : "100",
    "industry" : "Banking",
    "Test_Rec_Type_Object__c" : {
       "Text_External_Unique__c" : "12345" },
    "Contacts" : {
      "records" : [{
         "attributes" : {"type" : "Contact", "referenceId" : "ref2"},
         "lastname" : "Smith",
         "Title" : "President",
         "email" : "sample@salesforce.com",
         "Test_Object__c" : {
            "TO_External_Obj__c.Id" : "67890" },
    "Attachments" : {
         "attributes" : {"type" : "Attachment", "referenceId" : "ref3"},
         "Name": "TestPDF.pdf", 
         "body": "Attach with Rec Creation"
         }]
      }
         }]
      }
    }]
}

Here is the error i am getting... Could any one please help on this... There is some problem in referencing the external id(Highlighted bold)

Cannot deserialize instance of reference from START_OBJECT value { or request may be missing a required field at [line:8, column:27]
Hi All,

I have a required where i need to create Account with Contact and attachment under the contact.
I also need to refer a look up value(Test_Rec_Type_Object__c) on Account with the help of external id and the same with contact as well. On contact i have a look up(Test_Object__c) which i need to refer with the external id.

----------------------

{

}]
      }
         }]
      }
    }]
}

Here is the error i am getting... Could any one please help on this... There is some problem in referencing the external id(Highlighted bold)

Cannot deserialize instance of reference from START_OBJECT value { or request may be missing a required field at [line:8, column:27]

Hello All,

My query is ::
select id , name from account where name IN : NameList AND email IN : EmailList

Scenario ::
I am inserting data via dataloader with below details.
Name 1   xxx@yyy.com
Name 2   sss@rrr.com
Name 3   fff@uuu.com

I am trying to check in system on account object before insert whether any account record exists with the name and email combination.
Let me know whether two IN parameters as list in where clause will look for the data in the combination i gave ?
Ex :: Name 1 with only xxx@yyy.com and not with sss@rrr.com & fff@uuu.com

Thanks
Hi All,

There is some functionality which was implemented in my login controller if the site.login is returning other than null.
I tried in many possible ways but always site.login is returning null when i am trying to call from my test method.
Can any one please suggest how to make site.login return other than null when calling from test method.

Thanks
Hi ,

Scenario 1 ::
How to read the attached excel via inbound email handler and create records in salesforce by reading the data from attached excel.
Share any useful links on this.
Scenario 2 ::
Is there any way that i can read a table of data and insert the data into salesforce object.
Eg :: I will be getting the data as shown below and i need to read the take the field name from left column and accordingly insert into specific value in salesforce by taking value from right column.

User-added image
I am having a requirement where i can get multiple records(Not for single object... Assume getting multiple records for both Account and contact)

Can any one help on how to write a webservice method to accept list<sobject> in a global class and to insert data in salsforce.

Thanks
Hi All,

I am getting the below error's when i am trying to invoke 3rd party system via outbound message call.
Please help.

(403)Forbidden
java.io.IOException:Stream closed.

Thanks...
Hi All,

what is the difference between REST API and Apex Rest Api.
How to provide REST API access of salesforce to another system with out writing any class with annotations.
Thanks...
Hi All,

What is the best integration approach which need to be followed when integrating SFDC and SAP with middileware SAP PI and the volume of data is expected to be between 1000 and 1500

Scenario 1 :: When SAP PI need to invoke SFDC
Scenario 2 :: When SFDC need to invoke SAP PI

Thanks...
Hi All,

I am getting the below error.
Please help.

User-added image
Hi All,

I am having a httppost method which will take two String values as input and the o/p is also String.

Please let me know how to call this from Advanced chrome REST client ?
Hi All,

Below is the requirement.

Let us assume there is one account called XYZ which is a parent account for ABC & DEF.

when i am searching for XYZ in global search i am only getting XYZ and not ABC and DEF.

How to get these also(Means my search should return parent account and child accounts for whose the account is parent).

Not only parent and child account and can also be , if i search for account then it's opportunties and contacts also need to be populated in search.

Thanks...
Hi All,

There is a requirement for me where i need to pull all the opportunties which may/may not have  X object(It is related list to opportunity) record.

For this i created a new report type as opportunity and with or without related records from X object.

Now my problem is i am unable to pull the field values from X object even they are having values , i am able to pull on report but not getting values.

Please suggest
Hi All,

----------------------

{

}]
      }
         }]
      }
    }]
}

Hi All,

What is the best integration approach which need to be followed when integrating SFDC and SAP with middileware SAP PI and the volume of data is expected to be between 1000 and 1500

Scenario 1 :: When SAP PI need to invoke SFDC
Scenario 2 :: When SFDC need to invoke SAP PI

Thanks...
Do we need to explicitly mention @isTest(SeeAllData=false) on all test classes.

What is the difference between a test class having @isTest(SeeAllData=false) and the other one with only @isTest
Hi All,

I am getting the below error.
Please help.

User-added image
Hi All,

I am having a httppost method which will take two String values as input and the o/p is also String.

Please let me know how to call this from Advanced chrome REST client ?
Hi All,

Below is the requirement.

Let us assume there is one account called XYZ which is a parent account for ABC & DEF.

when i am searching for XYZ in global search i am only getting XYZ and not ABC and DEF.

How to get these also(Means my search should return parent account and child accounts for whose the account is parent).

Not only parent and child account and can also be , if i search for account then it's opportunties and contacts also need to be populated in search.

Thanks...
Hi All,

There is a requirement for me where i need to pull all the opportunties which may/may not have  X object(It is related list to opportunity) record.

For this i created a new report type as opportunity and with or without related records from X object.

Now my problem is i am unable to pull the field values from X object even they are having values , i am able to pull on report but not getting values.

Please suggest