• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Running dataloader to delete accounts in production.  Operation taking a long time and ultimately getting "unable to obtain exclusive access to this record".  My timeout setting is 540 seconds.  Here's the strange part.  I did a restore to my full sandbox and ran the same exact delete and it went perfectly and only took about 15 mins.  Please help, this is holding up a prod deploy.
We have been using single signon for several years on our site without issue.   We do the traditional webservice call from salesforce.com to our own server which houses the webservice.   As of approximately 8pm EST on last thursday night (3/3/16) Salesforce production (na10.salesforce.com outbound webservice call) has stopped trying to call our webservice that processes the single signon. Our sandbox is still working fine.  We know it's not our production webservice server because we switched the call from our sandbox to call our production server and it works.  We also switched our production server to call our QA webserver and the call never comes in to the QA server.  

We have contacted support,  but that is going slowly and our production service is down!!!  Can anyone help?
Running dataloader to delete accounts in production.  Operation taking a long time and ultimately getting "unable to obtain exclusive access to this record".  My timeout setting is 540 seconds.  Here's the strange part.  I did a restore to my full sandbox and ran the same exact delete and it went perfectly and only took about 15 mins.  Please help, this is holding up a prod deploy.
We have been using single signon for several years on our site without issue.   We do the traditional webservice call from salesforce.com to our own server which houses the webservice.   As of approximately 8pm EST on last thursday night (3/3/16) Salesforce production (na10.salesforce.com outbound webservice call) has stopped trying to call our webservice that processes the single signon. Our sandbox is still working fine.  We know it's not our production webservice server because we switched the call from our sandbox to call our production server and it works.  We also switched our production server to call our QA webserver and the call never comes in to the QA server.  

We have contacted support,  but that is going slowly and our production service is down!!!  Can anyone help?
I have tried for many weeks now to create a new developer account.  Everytime I try, the site is very slow and when I click on the link that says 'create a new develoepr account' it sits there for a minute then I get an error like it can't find the server.  It's not like I don't know how to create one, I have done this probably 5 times in the past.  I have tried clearing cookies and have tried this with Firefox, chrome, and ie all to no avail.  Any ideas?