• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Developers,

I came across into a scenario where If i forgot my enterprise edition details which I had created almost 10 months back.And I have assigned it to  one of my employee email ID.Now the email Id has been blocked as he left the company.Is there any way to retrieve the ORG details. If yes please let me know about the procedure.

Thanks in Advance,
Tarun.M
HI Guys,

I had created an application which works on the web service request(JAVA)  and we are getting an error on XML Injection on BURP Report.How to get rid of the Issue?Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Tarun.M.P
HI Guys,

I had created an application which works on the web service request(JAVA)  and we are getting an error on XML Injection on BURP Report.How to get rid of the Issue?Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Tarun.M.P
HI Guys,

I had created an application which works on the web service request(JAVA)  and we are getting an error on XML Injection on BURP Report.How to get rid of the Issue?Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Tarun.M.P
HI Guys,

Thanks In Advance,
Tarun.M.P
HI Guys,

I had created an application which works on the web service request(JAVA)  and we are getting an error on XML Injection on BURP Report.How to get rid of the Issue?Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Tarun.M.P
HI All,

As I am trying to add input field of custome object in opportunity object. But there is error that 

Error: Unknown property 'OpportunityStandardController.bucketlevel__c 

Please help me..........!
Can anyone help me to find out if can display the custom link or Formula field in new case page in custom portal?
Visualforce page : Export Results to Excel or CSV

I have created a VF page which fetch the records from object based on the critirea selected by user. Based the critirea I have created a results section in VF page which shows all the relevant information. I have added a custom button " export to excel". Whenever users click this button , it should export all the RESULTS to excel. In order to achieve this , I have created a 2nd VF page same as my original page but with "contentype " attribute. When i click the button , It is exporting the results but It is also exporting the some irrelevant data .
VF Page:
<apex:page controller="Fetchsiteplacement12" tabStyle="Site_Placements__c" sidebar="True" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel#filename.xls"   language="en-US" cache="True">

<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:messages />
            <apex:pageBlockButtons location="Both">

<apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!FetchSPRec}"/>
            <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!CancelSPRec}"/>

</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Results">
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!spRec}" var="site" columnsWidth="500px, 500px" >
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Name}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Placement__c}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Level_Max__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
                 </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageblock>
                </apex:form>
</apex:page>

APex class:

And, in the apex class , I am using this :

public PageReference FetchExcelReport() {
        PageReference nextpage = new PageReference('/apex/ExcelReportPage');
return nextpage;
    }

Below is irrelevent info:

if(!window.sfdcPage){window.sfdcPage = new ApexDetailPage();} UserContext.initialize({"networkId":"","locale":"en_US","labelLastModified":"1393912808000","isDefaultNetwork":true,"today":"3/5/2014 4:23 PM","timeFormat":"h:mm a","userPreferences":[{"index":112,"name":"HideInlineEditSplash","value":false},{"index":114,"name":"OverrideTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":115,"name":"DefaultTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":119,"name":"HideUserLayoutStdFieldInfo","value":false},{"index":116,"name":"HideRPPWarning","value":false},{"index":87,"name":"HideInlineSchedulingSplash","value":false},{"index":88,"name":"HideCRUCNotification","value":false},{"index":89,"name":"HideNewPLESplash","value":false},{"index":90,"name":"HideNewPLEWarnIE6","value":false},{"index":122,"name":"HideOverrideSharingMessage","value":false},{"index":91,"name":"HideProfileILEWarn","value":false},{"index":93,"name":"HideProfileElvVideo","value":false},{"index":97,"name":"ShowPicklistEditSplash","value":false},{"index":92,"name":"HideDataCategorySplash","value":false},{"index":128,"name":"ShowDealView","value":false},{"index":129,"name":"HideDealViewGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":132,"name":"HideKnowledgeFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":104,"name":"DefaultOffEntityPermsMsg","value":false},{"index":135,"name":"HideNewCsnSplash","value":false},{"index":101,"name":"HideBrowserWarning","value":false},{"index":139,"name":"HideDashboardBuilderGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":140,"name":"HideSchedulingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":180,"name":"HideReportBuilderGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":183,"name":"HideAssociationQueueCallout","value":false},{"index":194,"name":"HideQTEBanner","value":false},{"index":193,"name":"HideChatterOnboardingSplash","value":true},{"index":195,"name":"HideSecondChatterOnboardingSplash","value":true},{"index":270,"name":"HideIDEGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":282,"name":"HideQueryToolGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":196,"name":"HideCSIGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":271,"name":"HideFewmetGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":272,"name":"HideEditorGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":205,"name":"HideApexTestGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":206,"name":"HideSetupProfileHeaderTour","value":true},{"index":207,"name":"HideSetupProfileObjectsAndTabsTour","value":true},{"index":213,"name":"DefaultOffArticleTypeEntityPermMsg","value":false},{"index":214,"name":"HideSelfInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":215,"name":"HideOtherInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":216,"name":"HideFeedToggleGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":268,"name":"ShowChatterTab178GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":275,"name":"HidePeopleTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":276,"name":"HideGroupTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":222,"name":"TouchExternalLinkReminderSuppression","value":false},{"index":224,"name":"HideUnifiedSearchGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":226,"name":"ShowDevContextMenu","value":true},{"index":227,"name":"HideWhatRecommenderForActivityQueues","value":false},{"index":228,"name":"HideLiveAgentFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":232,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsgOnMemberWidget","value":false},{"index":233,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":234,"name":"HideWhatAreGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":235,"name":"HideNowAllowGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":236,"name":"HideSocialAccountsAndContactsGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":237,"name":"HideAnalyticsHomeGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":238,"name":"ShowQuickCreateGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":245,"name":"HideFilePageGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":250,"name":"HideForecastingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":242,"name":"TouchHideOptoutHover","value":false},{"index":251,"name":"HideBucketFieldGuide","value":false},{"index":263,"name":"HideSmartSearchCallOut","value":true},{"index":265,"name":"HideSocialProfilesKloutSplashScreen","value":false},{"index":273,"name":"ShowForecastingQuotaAttainment","value":false},{"index":280,"name":"HideForecastingQuotaColumn","value":false},{"index":301,"name":"HideManyWhoGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":284,"name":"HideExternalSharingModelGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":298,"name":"HideFileSyncBannerMsg","value":false},{"index":299,"name":"HideTestConsoleGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":300,"name":"HideNetworkSetupOverlayGettingStarted","value":false},{"index":302,"name":"HideManyWhoInlineEditTip","value":false},{"index":303,"name":"HideSetupV2WelcomeMessage","value":false},{"index":312,"name":"ForecastingShowQuantity","value":false},{"index":313,"name":"HideDataImporterIntroMsg","value":false},{"index":314,"name":"HideEnvironmentHubLightbox","value":false},{"index":316,"name":"HideSetupV2GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":317,"name":"HideFileSyncMobileDownloadDialog","value":false},{"index":318,"name":"HideHelpBannerQuickActionList","value":false},{"index":321,"name":"HideCustomEntityQuickActionCallout","value":true},{"index":322,"name":"HideEnhancedProfileHelpBubble","value":false},{"index":328,"name":"ForecastingHideZeroRows","value":false},{"index":330,"name":"HideEmbeddedComponentsFeatureCallout","value":true},{"index":340,"name":"HideS1BrowserUI","value":false}],"orgPreferences":[{"index":257,"name":"TabOrganizer","value":true}],"startOfWeek":"1","isAccessibleMode":false,"ampm":["AM","PM"],"renderMode":"RETRO","userId":"00570000002Nayk","dateTimeFormat":"M/d/yyyy h:mm a","dateFormat":"M/d/yyyy","uiSkin":"Theme3","language":"en_US","siteUrlPrefix":""});

function twistSection(twisty, sectionId) { var parentDiv = twisty; while (parentDiv.tagName != 'DIV') { parentDiv = parentDiv.parentNode; } var div = parentDiv.nextSibling; var elemWasOn = false; if (div.style.display != 'none') { div.style.display = 'none'; twisty.className ='showListButton'; twisty.alt = twisty.title = 'Show Section - '+twisty.name; elemWasOn = true; } else { div.style.display = 'block'; twisty.className = 'hideListButton'; twisty.alt = twisty.title = 'Hide Section - '+twisty.name; } return !elemWasOn; } var registeredSections = new Array(); function registerTwistableSection(headerId, mainTableId) { var obj = new Object(); obj.headerId = headerId; obj.mainTableId = mainTableId; registeredSections[registeredSections.length] = obj; } function twistAllSections(on) { for (var i = 0; i < registeredSections.length; i++) { var obj = registeredSections[i]; var img; img = document.getElementById('img_' + obj.headerId); if (on && 'showListButton' == img.className) { twistSection(img, obj.headerId, obj.mainTableId); } else if (!on && 'hideListButton' == img.className) { twistSection(img, obj.headerId, obj.mainTableId); } } } function toggleSection(headerId, on){ var sectionHead = document.getElementById('head_'+headerId+'_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); var body = sectionHead.nextSibling; var disp = on ? 'block' : 'none'; sectionHead.style.display = disp; body.style.display = disp; } function registerTwistableSections_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2() { registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id7', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id22', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id27', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); } registerTwistableSections_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2();

Kindly help me.
Below is my code written in html homepage component, i need logged in user profile. 

<script src="/soap/ajax/28.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/28.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  setTimeout( function()
    {
     alert('entered in function'); 
     var userProfile = sforce.apex.execute("UserProfileName", "getLoggedInUserProfile", {});                       
     alert('userProfile'+userProfile); 
    if(userProfile != 'System Administrator')
    {
          var divObj = document.getElementsByClassName('bRelatedList');
          if(divObj != null){
          for(var i=0;i<divObj.length;i++)
          {
                var items = divObj[i].getElementsByTagName("a");
                if(items != null )
                {
                       for(var j=0;j<items.length;j++)
                       {
                              if(items[j].innerHTML=='Del')
                               {
                                   items[j].style.display = "none";
                               } 
                       }
                 }
         }  
   }
  alert('exit from function'); 
  }, 1000);
</scrip>

first alert is getting displayed but from apex execute statement it is not executing.

here UserProfileName is class and getLoggedInUserProfile is static webservice method. when i call this method from console it is executing. 

what is the wrong in my code i am not understanding why it is not calling the class ? please