• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm not a developer, but made a minor modification an existing Apex Class. The change was simply upating an email address within the code. When I went to deploy it, it failed, saying "This deployment failed due to one or more errors and was rolled back. No components were deployed."

The Component Deployment Results section shows 3 Apex classes from another AppExchange package that have absolutely nothing to do with what I'm deploying. They are not referenced in any way, nor was I deploying them.

Thoughts?
I'm not a developer, but made a minor modification an existing Apex Class. The change was simply upating an email address within the code. When I went to deploy it, it failed, saying "This deployment failed due to one or more errors and was rolled back. No components were deployed."

The Component Deployment Results section shows 3 Apex classes from another AppExchange package that have absolutely nothing to do with what I'm deploying. They are not referenced in any way, nor was I deploying them.

Thoughts?
I'm using Salesforce for outlook  with two way sync enabled for Contacts.  When I create a contact  with company name and sync it errors out with below error:
Unable to access salesforce field AccountId. Make sure you have the correct permission for this field.
I'm a sys admin and have access to all fields.

When I look into the sync logs it shows a different error:
Create  to SFDC gave error(s) Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordInvalidFieldTypeException:  Expected Type:tnsID Actual Type:String Field Name:AccountId ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.String' to type 'Sfdc.Server.SfdcRecordId'.

Any help is greatly appeciated.

Thanks!
San
  • November 13, 2014

Thoughts?
Does anyone know how to remove a line break from a field?
I am trying to use MailingAddress in a hyperlink formula but it breaks every time there is a contact with a two line mailing address.

I have tried the following and they did not work:
substitute(MailingAddress,BR(),"")
substitute(MailingAddress,"\n","")
substitute(MailingAddress,\n,"")
trim(MailingAddress)

For reference my formula looks something like this:
hyperlink("http://linklocation.com?address="&MailingAddress,"Link Text", "_blank")

We are experiencing a problem with how Images within Rich Text fields display in custom VF Email Templates: when we preview the templates the images render fine, but when we test sending them out, the images display only the typical broken-image icon (ie white box, red X).

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a setting in the <apex:outputField> or a way to use a custom controller to 'unpack' the image references within the rich text field and replace them with resource references, actual image tags, etc?

Additional Details:

• The rich text field is already being rendered using the <apex:outputField> tag
  • The field occurs within a custom VF component embedded in the email
  • The VF component also uses a custom controller.
  • I have already confirmed that the rendering issue is unrelated to the component / controller

• October 25, 2010