• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am brand new at Flows, and found I'm not able to create a new Process Builder trigger.

I created a Flow to send an email alert when the LMA Extension > Trigger Expire Date (it's a custom field) will expire in 10 days.  The flow is not working.  The field is not read-only. 
Is it possible to fire the flow with a scheduled action where criteria is Date - 10? 

I created a Scheduled Path based upon the date field, with Offset Number as 10 Days Before.  I don't need the "Run Immediately" path, but don't know how to get rid of it.
Will this Flow work? 
Auto-launch scheduled flow
I have heard we can open a one-time, paid support ticket with Salesforce developer?  Is there some instruction on who to contact to do this?  We only have basic support, but need to get our developer on a call with a Salesforce Developer team member.
Our integration product makes bulk calls to convert, but because of all-or-none processing, if an error is encountered, all subsequent calls error out.  How can we see which record caused the error, and bypass to continue processing the records to convert?
I have a field on Case, "Days Open", but want to exclude weekends from the resulting number.  I searched and found this from a previous post https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F00000008vlZIAQ,  but get a vague "syntax error" when I try to use this formula code to create my field - 
CASE(
MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900, 1, 7), 7),
0, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 1 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
1, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
2, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
3, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
4, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
5, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 2 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
6, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 2 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
null)

What's wrong with this code? 
We are not able to deploy a new Apex trigger in our Production because of this, and I want to know when Salesforce is going to correct this bug!!
I have not been able to find a Support phone number, but saw here
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/126669/trigger-on-question-object-gives-below-error-during-the-deployment
that someone else was finally able to talk to SF Support,and learned this: "Salesforce support says there is a production bug introduced by disabling Chatter Answers feature licenses on June 10th 12:01 am EST with Summer16 release. I was told that there are more CASES opened for the same issue by multiple customers in this week. While they can't issue Chatter Answers feature license which would fix this immediately, they are working on releasing a fix (as I was told by customer support rep). This will continue to work in sandboxes unless we refreshed after June 10th."
In the past hour, we have gotten 4 new cases from our API integration customers with the error:
UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: HTTPS Required

What has happened in just the past hour or two at Salesforce?  An unplanned DNS change?  
I want to strip out anything to the right of the first "."  in a website or email so that navy.mil.jp would output only navy

How can I do this in Salesforce since RegEx cannot be used to create a formula field?  
I have a field on Case, "Days Open", but want to exclude weekends from the resulting number.  I searched and found this from a previous post https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F00000008vlZIAQ,  but get a vague "syntax error" when I try to use this formula code to create my field - 
CASE(
MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1900, 1, 7), 7),
0, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 1 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
1, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
2, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
3, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
4, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
5, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 2 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
6, (TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)) - 2 - FLOOR((TODAY() - DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/7)*2,
null)

What's wrong with this code? 
In the past hour, we have gotten 4 new cases from our API integration customers with the error:
UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: HTTPS Required

What has happened in just the past hour or two at Salesforce?  An unplanned DNS change?