• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,
I’m new to this and am really struggling to set up my service, so please bear with me. I’m trying to set up a saas that will allow up to 10 tenants, who can register with it upon reaching the login screen. During the registration they need to be able to input company name, logo, etc, which can then be displayed within the saas itself. I’ve been told I can do this on Salesforce but I can’t seem to figure out how, can someone clarify if this is indeed possible for me? And, if it is possible, what documentation I look at to learn how to do it?

Thank you for any help with this.

• April 02, 2014

Hello,
I’m new to this and am really struggling to set up my service, so please bear with me. I’m trying to set up a saas that will allow up to 10 tenants, who can register with it upon reaching the login screen. During the registration they need to be able to input company name, logo, etc, which can then be displayed within the saas itself. I’ve been told I can do this on Salesforce but I can’t seem to figure out how, can someone clarify if this is indeed possible for me? And, if it is possible, what documentation I look at to learn how to do it?

Thank you for any help with this.

• April 02, 2014