• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to iterate through the results of my SOQL Query. I have created a custom object called SDR_Answer__C which is for a performance review. We have 3 different people providing input for each performance category. I created a separate SOQL query to pull each person's input for the review.
I want to dynamically iterate through the categries to show the output for the year and then allow the user to enter self input for the current period. So far I am good with providing this for one category but can't figure out how to get the VFpage to iterate through the rest of the results to dymnamically produce the rest of the results of my SOQL Query

I am including:
1) the SOQL Suery Result for one of the Input people
2) The snippet of code I am using for my Apex Page
3) A picture of the output of the Apex based output page

SOQL Query
Code snippetOutput that does not iterate

<div id = "CoreConsultingM">
          <aside class="w100per clearfix">             

<aside class="contentbox">
              <aside class="contentbox-head"> <span class="title">Core Consulting</span>                               
              </aside>                 
                     <aside class="formfield">
                         <aside class="pad10">                           

<div class="accordion" style= "font-size:12px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#424242;" >
                                 <!--All previous data here-->

<h2>{!CurrentReview.CommentCategory__c}</h2>            
                             <div>   
                               <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!PreviousReview1 != null}">
                                 <aside class="form-row">
                                        <span class="form-label">{!PreviousReview1.CommentRole__c} {!PreviousReview1.PeriodReview__c} {!PreviousReview1.CommentCategory__c}</span>
                                        <aside class="form-field">  
                                            <apex:inputTextarea readonly="true" styleClass="textfieldReadonly row3" value="{!PreviousReview1.Comment__c}"/>                                             
                                        </aside>
                                  </aside>
                               </apex:outputPanel>
I had a flow that has been working since 2/2014 and all of a sudden it started failing for non Salesforce Guest users after the summer 2014 release. I am thinking that this has to do with the changes in the release but I can't find anything that specifically talks to it. I have gone into the Site that I created for the public access to give the guest users rights to all objects but I am still getting this error.

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,
I am trying to figure out how this line got in my visualforce code. The issue is it is disabling the native spellchecker in my browser which I need it to work. I can't find it in any of my pages or my static resources so I am unclear on how it is getting into my VFpage. I can only see it when I view the page source in my browser

At the start of my pages I am adding these items in not sure if this is what is causing it

<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.jqueryUI}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.Reset}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.Rms}" />

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.jquery}"/>  
   <apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.Common}"/>    
   <apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.jquerymigrate}"/>    
    <apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.jquerymin}"/>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css"/>
    <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script>
  <script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.js"></script>  

var editor = CKEDITOR.replace('j_id0:j_id1:j_id46', { removePlugins : 'elementspath,maximize,image,tabletools,liststyle,contextmenu,resize', baseHref : protocolAndHost + '/EMReview/ckeditor/ckeditor-4.x/rel/', customConfig : '/EMReview/ckeditor/ckeditor-4.x/rel/sfdc-config.js', height : '200', bodyId : 'j_id0:j_id1:j_id46_rta_body', toolbar : 'Visualforce', sfdcLabels :{CkeMediaEmbed : { iframeMissing : 'Invalid &lt;iframe&gt; element. Please use valid code from the approved sites.', subtitle : 'Paste &amp;lt;iframe&amp;gt; code here:', description : 'Use &lt;iframe&gt; code from DailyMotion, Vimeo, and Youtube.', title : 'Embed Multimedia Content', exampleTitle : 'Example:', example : '\n \n &lt;iframe width=\&quot;560\&quot; height=\&quot;315\&quot; src=\&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/KcOm0TNvKBA\&quot; frameborder=\&quot;0\&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;\n \n '}, CkeImagePaste : { CkeImagePasteWarning : 'Pasting an image is not working properly with Firefox, please use [Copy Image location] instead.'}, CkeImageDialog : { infoTab_desc_info : 'Enter a description of the image for visually impaired users', uploadTab_desc : 'Description', defaultImageDescription : 'User-added image', uploadTab_file_info : 'Maximum size 1 MB. Only png, gif or jpeg', uploadTab_desc_info : 'Enter a description of the image for visually impaired users', imageUploadLimit_info : 'Max number of upload images exceeded', btn_insert_tooltip : 'Insert Image', httpUrlWarning : 'Are you sure you want to use an HTTP URL? Using HTTP image URLs may result in security warnings about insecure content. To avoid these warnings, use HTTPS image URLs instead.', title : 'Insert Image', error : 'Error:', uploadTab : 'Upload Image', wrongFileTypeError : 'You can insert only .gif .jpeg and .png files.', infoTab_url : 'URL', infoTab : 'Web Address', infoTab_url_info : 'Example: http://www.mysite.com/myimage.jpg', missingUrlError : 'You must enter a URL', uploadTab_file : 'Select Image', btn_update_tooltip : 'Update Image', infoTab_desc : 'Description', btn_insert : 'Insert', btn_update : 'Update', btn_upadte : 'Update', invalidUrlError : 'You can only use http:, https:, data:, //, /, or relative URL schemes.'}, sfdcSwitchToText : { sfdcSwitchToTextAlt : 'Use plain text'}}, contentsCss: ['/ckeditor/ckeditor-4.x/rel/contents.css', '/EMReview/sCSS/35.0/sprites/1444933246000/Theme3/default/base/CKEditor.css'], disableNativeSpellChecker : true,

I am trying to iterate through the results of my SOQL Query. I have created a custom object called SDR_Answer__C which is for a performance review. We have 3 different people providing input for each performance category. I created a separate SOQL query to pull each person's input for the review.
I want to dynamically iterate through the categries to show the output for the year and then allow the user to enter self input for the current period. So far I am good with providing this for one category but can't figure out how to get the VFpage to iterate through the rest of the results to dymnamically produce the rest of the results of my SOQL Query

I am including:
1) the SOQL Suery Result for one of the Input people
2) The snippet of code I am using for my Apex Page
3) A picture of the output of the Apex based output page

SOQL Query
Code snippetOutput that does not iterate

<div id = "CoreConsultingM">
          <aside class="w100per clearfix">             

<aside class="contentbox">
              <aside class="contentbox-head"> <span class="title">Core Consulting</span>                               
              </aside>                 
                     <aside class="formfield">
                         <aside class="pad10">                           

<div class="accordion" style= "font-size:12px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#424242;" >
                                 <!--All previous data here-->

<h2>{!CurrentReview.CommentCategory__c}</h2>            
                             <div>   
                               <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!PreviousReview1 != null}">
                                 <aside class="form-row">
                                        <span class="form-label">{!PreviousReview1.CommentRole__c} {!PreviousReview1.PeriodReview__c} {!PreviousReview1.CommentCategory__c}</span>
                                        <aside class="form-field">  
                                            <apex:inputTextarea readonly="true" styleClass="textfieldReadonly row3" value="{!PreviousReview1.Comment__c}"/>                                             
                                        </aside>
                                  </aside>
                               </apex:outputPanel>
I had a flow that has been working since 2/2014 and all of a sudden it started failing for non Salesforce Guest users after the summer 2014 release. I am thinking that this has to do with the changes in the release but I can't find anything that specifically talks to it. I have gone into the Site that I created for the public access to give the guest users rights to all objects but I am still getting this error.

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,