• salesforce developer
  • Axxis Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to create a relatedlist of account from account.......Eg: self relationship (Employee having thier employee)
  • September 21, 2015

Hi ,
i have two objects called Clients,my requirement is when the picklist field's value is selected as "100,000-500,000" another check box field named "Low priority" should be checked on a before insert||before update event and finally picklist field's value on a related object named (Projects) should be selected as "Silver" on after insert||after update,help will be appreciated  

code: 
trigger AllTrigger on client__c (After insert,After Update,before insert,before update) 
{
    if(trigger.isBefore)
    {
         if(trigger.isinsert||trigger.isupdate)
          {
                List<client__c> Clist= trigger.new;
                for(client__c C:Clist)
                {
                        (s.quotation__c=='100,00-500,00')
                            {  
                  C.Low_priority__c='True';
                }
                       (s.quotation__c=='500,000-750,000')
                            {
                  C.Medium_priority__c='True';
                }

(s.quotation__c=='750,000-900,000')
                            { 
                  C.High_priority__c='True';
                }    
                }
             }                   

if(trigger.isAfter)

{
                 if(trigger.isinsert||trigger.isupdate)

list<Project__c> ProjList= new <list>;

list<client__c> Ailist=trigger.new;
                 for(client__c A:Ailist)
                 {
                     if(Projlist.High_priority__c==TRUE)
                    }                     
            }
        }    

• September 17, 2015

I have child object to leads called lead details.(leadco).  Working with PE edition with API enabled.

There is a multiple pick list field with multiple choices selected on the child object Leadco.

In order to be able to merge information from this pick list into Email template ( mass email from leads tab) - I need to get the pick list values over to the lead object using a formula

I have a working  formula that will bring over one pick list value -- but I need to bring over all pick list values to a formula field on leads for the email merge to work..  How do I get more than one pick list value to come over to this leads field ?

If(INCLUDES( LeadCo__r.Per_Position__c ,"JAVA"),"JAVA ",
IF(INCLUDES( LeadCo__r.Per_Position__c ,".Net"),".Net ", NULL))

both .net and java are picked in the multi-pick list - but I only get "java" in my formula field on leads??

Have tried various AND and OR but keep getting syntax errors

I have about 35 values in the multi-pick list - any or mulitple can be selected and I would want to have the formula on the leads field bring each one over to the formula field in leads.

thanks in advance for assistance

Hi All,

I am trying to login to sandbox from Force.com IDE. I am getting the following error:

Unable to connect to hostname 'test.salesforce.com':
Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
Please verify and/or change your credentials

When I entered Force.com IDE, I selected the environment "Sandbox" and gave the required credentials.

I could able to login from www.salesforce.com.

Coul anyone please help me to fix this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• January 20, 2011
    I figured this would have been answered by doing a forum search but no luck:

How do I make a picklist field 'required' with a validation rule? 

I tried using both ISPICKVAL and CASE to detemrine when a picklist had not value selected, but either I get "invalid argument" (case) or no match (ISPICKVAL).

CASE example:

IF(  AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   CASE(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget", false, "Org Change", false, true) ) , true, false)

ISPICKVAL example:

IF( AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "" ***) ), true, false)

***[ also tried NULL, "NONE",etc]

Can this only be done using a NOT check on every picklist value? Seems cumbersome....   i.e.

IF AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,  NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget")), NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Org Change")) ), true, false)

Thanks,
ajd