Questions
    Replies
Hi,
    i  did following things but still Stuck:
              enable publisher action
              enable feed tracking
              create global action with record type
              assign record type to profile
althoght The Created Publisher action on case object name New case is not visible in chatter user Profile and community designer
But it only visible in chatter and other record pages .
I want also it to aapear in community Contact Support (when I click on it, then i got an error)

i write code for reply a email which is contained in EmailMessage object . email is send successesfully and i stored new sent email into EmailMessage with repltto field   but the parent email for which i made a reply is not change status field, it remains read . i want to change the status field read to replied after send the email for reply an email by my custom code .
I can not update parent email the EmailMessage status field because it is not writable . other way for this i used setreplyto method also but it still i cant get any solution  .........thanks in advance
Ask Question Action Not relate To Chatter Question and by trigger i did but it duplicate the record which already in feedItemand FeedComment and also i am not able to relate best answer in feed Question  to chatter Question althogh using triggerUser-added image
Hi All,

I have an requirement where i have an object X__c and checkbox fields as C1__c, C2__c, C3__c. Whenever i click checkbox C1__c then dynamically it will display one upload browse button near that checkbox field. Whenevr i will uncheck the browse button will disapper. 

And 2nd one is i can upload more than 15mb file and less than 25 mb.

Can anyone share some sample code.

Regards
Hi,
I have a inner class and method as below. The class and method is defined in outer class WebsiteWS.
global without sharing class WebsiteWS 
{
	    global class wsAttendeeDetails
	    {
	        webservice Id websiteOrderId;
	    }

webService static wsOutputs wsPopulateOppEventContactDetails(List<wsAttendeeDetails> attendeeDetails)
	    {
	        system.debug('List<wsAttendeeDetails> attendeeDetails - ' + attendeeDetails);
	        return null;
	    }
}
I am trying to execute this method from Button using sforce.apex.execute.
var ret = sforce.apex.execute("WebsiteWS", "wsPopulateOppEventContactDetails", {"attendeeDetails" : [ { "websiteOrderId" : "11111" } ] } );
alert(ret);
I am not getting correct value in system.debug, getting null as below
15:51:24:928 USER_DEBUG [2209]|DEBUG|List<wsAttendeeDetails> attendeeDetails - (wsAttendeeDetails:[websiteOrderId=null])

Could you please help to find exact problem?

Regards,

Rahul

I am almost done with my test class and I ended up with 2 lines in my class that are not covered by my test class.

if(Integer.valueOf(System.Today().month()) - 1 == 0) {
            mMonth = '12';
             mYear = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(System.Today().year()) - 1);

} else {
            mMonth= String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(System.Today().month()) - 1);
             mYear = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(System.Today().year()));
         } 
How do I cover the 2 lines of code ( bold ones )?
Some of my other classes also uses that same lines of code. Thanks!!
Hi folks,
       Can anyone tell me how to use the Date Literal in apex?
My use case is I want to use Date literal as a custom picklsit.
I want to create custom picklist as follows
User-added image

Please someone tell me how can I implement,

Thanks in advance,
Karthick
Hi all, I have some experience with apex class but I don't understand how to coding with test class.
If you have any assisting or link that I would better, I really appreciate it.

Last of all, I put some of my trigger in the below to be example to get clearer picture about test class coding.
trigger trgLead on Lead (before insert,before update) {

Map<String, Lead> leadMap = new Map<String, Lead>();
    for(Lead lead : System.Trigger.new){

// Make sure we don't treat an email address that
        // isn't changing during an update as a duplicate. 
        if((lead.Email != null)&&(System.Trigger.isInsert || (lead.Email != System.Trigger.oldMap.get(lead.Id).Email))){

//Make sure another new lead isn't also a duplicate

if(leadMap.containsKey(lead.Email)){
                lead.Email.addError('Another new lead has the ' + ' same email address.');
            }else{
                leadMap.put(lead.Email, lead);
            }
        }
    }

// Using a single database query, find all the leads in 
    // the database that have the same email address as any 
    // of the leads being inserted or updated.         

for(Lead lead : [Select Email from Lead where Email in : leadMap.KeySet()]){
        Lead newLead = leadMap.get(lead.Email);
        newLead.Email.addError('A lead with this email ' + ' address already exist.');
    }
}
This trigger have check dupdicate in lead.
Hi,
    i  did following things but still Stuck:
              enable publisher action
              enable feed tracking
              create global action with record type
              assign record type to profile
althoght The Created Publisher action on case object name New case is not visible in chatter user Profile and community designer
But it only visible in chatter and other record pages .
I want also it to aapear in community Contact Support (when I click on it, then i got an error)

Hi All,

I am facing some customize problem, please let me know how can I solve It.
Requirement:

1. I am working on communities where I need to hide some standard tab(chatter & Groups tab) for the community user.
What I did: I went to community user profile and select the tab hidder for tab setting.
Result : It's working fine.

2. Now For other profile I need to show these tabs (chatter & Groups tab) but when I loged in community as internal user by default chatter tab is selected. Whic I do not want. I have a custom tab for a VF Page, I want to make this tab by default selected.
What I did: I made chatter & Groups tab as default off in custom setting and made my custom tab as default on, I am expecting that this will make thes 2 tab visibel but not selected by default.
Result: Thes two tabs not coming in tabbar itself. I hope this must be when I select tab hidded not the "Default Off".

Please let me know what point i am missing. It's urgent.
Thanks,
Shiv

I'm working on a very old Salesforce instance that has been open until recently.

I have deleted every sharing rule in the enterprise wide sharing setting section.

I have adjusted every security profile in the system.

I have reworked every role in the heirarchy in the system.

But I am having huge issues eliminating the manually shared records to close the gap.

I need help using the dataloader or some other approach to eliminate the records that have been manually shared to groups like "All internal users" at the record level?

Please help me if you can I will give kudos to anyone that can get me across the finish line.

Thank you,
S
Hi,

The CRM I am working has 22 Active triggers in Opportunity Object. Every time I am trying to update any thing related to Opportunity, it is giving me 101 SOQL error. Even when I deploying Class,testClass in production is giving same error.

Any idea how to deal with this situation.
Hello there,

I have a junction-like object of two lookup fields. Now I want those two fields to be read-only on their page layouts. How can I make it?

I used all ways like Page Layout, Field level security, Profiles, etc.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

Can we return empty collection in Apex as we do in Java using Collection.emptylist().

Regards