• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I need some help to figure out why screen popups are not triggered when I answering the call from within the SFDC CTI Softphone by clicking on the green Answer button.
User-added image

I have my Cisco agent desktop installed and have all the configurations set up in sever and call center settings in salesforce. Now the issue is-
When the Customer calls the agents and enters some basic information and where the customer’s telephone number is recognized and matched in the system and Upon answering the call three Screen POPs are supposed to be triggered which are not popping up on the screen. 

From the browser connector and cti connector logs found these messages- "Exception thrown trying to send message to IE" and "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020101"

Please let me know your thoughts on why I was coming across those kind of issues and popups were not getting triggered. Really appreciate for your time.

Thank You
Hi All,
I need some help to figure out why screen popups are not triggered when I answering the call from within the SFDC CTI Softphone by clicking on the green Answer button.
User-added image

I have my Cisco agent desktop installed and have all the configurations set up in sever and call center settings in salesforce. Now the issue is-
When the Customer calls the agents and enters some basic information and where the customer’s telephone number is recognized and matched in the system and Upon answering the call three Screen POPs are supposed to be triggered which are not popping up on the screen. 

From the browser connector and cti connector logs found these messages- "Exception thrown trying to send message to IE" and "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020101"

Please let me know your thoughts on why I was coming across those kind of issues and popups were not getting triggered. Really appreciate for your time.

Thank You
Hi,
  We have developed .NET Application & included it in Call center CTI Adapter Url . All the things are working well, when the call comes its searches phone field in objects , get the results & open the record in new tab in Service cloud console with the ANI no.  With standard all the things are working as expected.

But the issue we want to open our Custom VF page when the call comes instead of standard one.So created VF page & controller & that page is poping up instead of standard one. Now the main problem is we are not getting ANI no. neither in VF page nor in Controller .
1 ) We tried get ANI no. in Apex controller via url, host url, current url etc...but nothing is working.
2) In Vf page we tried to get via including interaction.js file & using its methods , but those methods are not getting called on page load.

Has anyone face the same issue in using open CTI in salesforce?

Can anyone please help me to fix this error.