• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there!

From one day to another, my Home tab has dissapear from all the apps for all the profiles (including System Admin). Does anybody has any idea of what could be happening and how to solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance!
We are currently working on converting some of our old visualforce pages to a new design using Lightning Design System (LDS). Everything seems to be working as we want with the exception of using the rerender tag on certain objects.

The way our controller works is that we have a pageblocktable that shows certain records from today on. At the top of the page we have a checkbox that changes the list to also show the history of all records. The Checkbox has an extra icon next to it as followed:
<svg aria-hidden="true" class="slds-icon slds-icon-standard-contact slds-icon--small">
  <use xlink:href="{!URLFOR($Resource.slds100, 'icons/standard-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#user')}"></use>
</svg>
The checkbox has the following code:
<apex:outputlabel value="Historie" for="historyselect" />
  <apex:inputcheckbox value="{!historySelect}" id="historyselect">
  <apex:actionsupport event="onchange" rerender="theForm" status="spinner" action="{!refresh}" />
</apex:inputcheckbox>
When not using the SVG icon, the page is rerendered and the list is updated to include all the items. But the moment I place an SVG icon it will stop working. Somehow the onstart is being started, but the oncompleted is never finished. The page also does not rerender. It seems to be related to the following reported bug on the LDS github:

https://github.com/salesforce-ux/design-system/issues/47

But I cant seem to find the reported bug on the Known Issues page. Does anyone have a solution or a workaround?

Greetings,

Ron