• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
  What is Account team,Opportunity Teams,Cases Teames ?where we use it?

Thanks
Hi,
  i am working on force.com Developer addition ,my issuse is when i am trying to access reports and dashbords objects it showing error like

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, seeInsufficient Privileges Errors. 

Please any one give reslove issuse for this thanks you.
when visualforce page is loading i want to intrest a record everytime automatically is it possible,if possible How?
please any one can  give answer 
What is System.runas() in test classes ?when we use it ?can anyone give clear explation please.
Can we use rendered and rerendered in same vf page?
installation succeeds, but the "Force.com" perspective does not appear under Windows > Open Perspective > Other...
How to create sandbox in developer edition .i did'nt found sandbox in setup->data management  can any one help me .....

when visualforce page is loading i want to intrest a record everytime automatically is it possible,if possible How?
Hi,
  i am working on force.com Developer addition ,my issuse is when i am trying to access reports and dashbords objects it showing error like

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, seeInsufficient Privileges Errors. 

Please any one give reslove issuse for this thanks you.
Can we use rendered and rerendered in same vf page?
How to create sandbox in developer edition .i did'nt found sandbox in setup->data management  can any one help me .....