Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone help how to get salesforce crm cloud computing developer for fresher 

Developer : Er.Sonu Saini
Mobile : +919782533298 or +919041191157
Email : Er.sonu saini
Hi all - I have an urgent request for a developer to be on client site this Monday. It is a fantastic project that Salesforce is directly involved with. My client is be judged on its delivery and due to a interim developer pushing back his start date, we need a developer to be able to start Monday on site! It will be a 6 month contract and clearly a very urgent request.... help!

6 month contract. On site at first and then a remote model if preferred. £450-550 per day. Central London.

Please contct me if interested on idavey@barkerbain.com or if you know of anyone who could be interested. I am free all weekend to speak in more depth.
Hi All
I have create a site for case creation,the case is created and show a success message when i hit backspace image button on browser its going back to orginal page.how can i prevent the user hit backspace button and browser in Sites. How can solve this issues.
Hi all - I have an urgent request for a developer to be on client site this Monday. It is a fantastic project that Salesforce is directly involved with. My client is be judged on its delivery and due to a interim developer pushing back his start date, we need a developer to be able to start Monday on site! It will be a 6 month contract and clearly a very urgent request.... help!

6 month contract. On site at first and then a remote model if preferred. £450-550 per day. Central London.

Please contct me if interested on idavey@barkerbain.com or if you know of anyone who could be interested. I am free all weekend to speak in more depth.
Need salesforce job support for a project.

Anyone interested reply or send an email to salesfo401@gmail.com.

Thanks.
  • April 20, 2014
Hi All
I have create a site for case creation,the case is created and show a success message when i hit backspace image button on browser its going back to orginal page.how can i prevent the user hit backspace button and browser in Sites. How can solve this issues.