• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I followed the steps necessary for creating a hybrid remote app. But once I build and run the project I am getting error index.html is missing. 

1) forcedroid create 

2) fill in all the remaining things 

3) change bootconfig.json file with connected app value etc . 

4) Cordova prepare 

In bootconfig.json, I replaced remoteAccessConsumerKey with the right value from my developer org. The start page is "/apex/myStartPage", which is just a simple page printing some static text. But when I ran this app in Eclipse, android simulator comes up but with no salesforce login page. Instead it is giving error as "Index.html not found".Can you point out where I possibly missed in the setup? 

I followed the steps necessary for creating a hybrid remote app. But once I build and run the project I am getting error index.html is missing. 

1) forcedroid create 

2) fill in all the remaining things 

3) change bootconfig.json file with connected app value etc . 

4) Cordova prepare 

In bootconfig.json, I replaced remoteAccessConsumerKey with the right value from my developer org. The start page is "/apex/myStartPage", which is just a simple page printing some static text. But when I ran this app in Eclipse, android simulator comes up but with no salesforce login page. Instead it is giving error as "Index.html not found".Can you point out where I possibly missed in the setup?