• 60 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Since the new Flow Builder interface has replaced the previous Cloud Flow tool, I do not know how to get my record choices into a collection variable. The previous tricks - using a parser such as those created by David Litton or Rakesh Gupta - either no longer work, or I don't know how to use them properly.

I need my users to be able to select multiple records from a set of record choices and then to process each record (not just the first one!) by adding them to a collection variable that I can then loop through.

Does anyone know how to do this in the NEW Flow Builder? Thank you!

Hi, another newbie programmer here with a question about the following trigger. The intention is to get the Product Abbreviation of only the Product from the highest priced Opportunity Line Item into a field on Opportunity.

The trigger works to get the primary product abbreviation when there is one Opp Line Item, but it is unreliable about getting the highest priced OLI when there is more than one. Any thoughts/help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

trigger getProduct on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
   public list<opportunity> Opps = trigger.new;
   public list<opportunityLineItem> Prods = new list<opportunityLineItem>([SELECT Id, TotalPrice, PricebookEntry.Product2Id, Product2.name,                                                                           PricebookEntry.Product2.Abbreviation__c, opportunityId 
                                            FROM opportunityLineItem WHERE opportunityId =: trigger.new[0].id ORDER BY TotalPrice LIMIT 1]);

string productvar='';
  for(opportunityLineItem p : Prods) {

productvar = p.PricebookEntry.Product2.Abbreviation__c;

}

for(Opportunity opp : trigger.new) {
     opp.Prim_Prod_Abbrev__c = productvar;

}
}

Hi, another newbie programmer here with a question about the following trigger. The intention is to get the Product Abbreviation of only the Product from the highest priced Opportunity Line Item into the Prim_Prod_Abbrev__c field on Opportunity.

The trigger works to get the Prim_Prod_Abbrev__c when there is one Opp Line Item, but it is unreliable about getting the highest priced OLI when there is more than one. Any thoughts/help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

public list<opportunityLineItem> Prods = new list<opportunityLineItem>([SELECT Id, TotalPrice, PricebookEntry.Product2Id, Product2.name,                                                                                                                 PricebookEntry.Product2.Abbreviation__c, opportunityId 
                                                                                                              FROM opportunityLineItem WHERE opportunityId =: trigger.new[0].id                                                                                                               ORDER BY TotalPrice LIMIT 1]);
  string productvar='';
  }

}
}

Since the new Flow Builder interface has replaced the previous Cloud Flow tool, I do not know how to get my record choices into a collection variable. The previous tricks - using a parser such as those created by David Litton or Rakesh Gupta - either no longer work, or I don't know how to use them properly.

I need my users to be able to select multiple records from a set of record choices and then to process each record (not just the first one!) by adding them to a collection variable that I can then loop through.

It seems like I can't edit the view my users see on the "Add Products" to an Opportunity view. I found on this forum that I should go to Opportunity Product > Page Layout > Edit Multi-Line Layout. I've gone there and the fields that appear there and the fields that my users see do not match. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Multi-line Layout Fields
Add products page
Hi, another newbie programmer here with a question about the following trigger. The intention is to get the Product Abbreviation of only the Product from the highest priced Opportunity Line Item into a field on Opportunity.

The trigger works to get the primary product abbreviation when there is one Opp Line Item, but it is unreliable about getting the highest priced OLI when there is more than one. Any thoughts/help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

public list<opportunityLineItem> Prods = new list<opportunityLineItem>([SELECT Id, TotalPrice, PricebookEntry.Product2Id, Product2.name,                                                                           PricebookEntry.Product2.Abbreviation__c, opportunityId 
                                            FROM opportunityLineItem WHERE opportunityId =: trigger.new[0].id ORDER BY TotalPrice LIMIT 1]);

string productvar='';

}

}
}

Hi, I'm trying to Enable Filter-Based Opportunity Territory Assignment for Enterprise Territory Management.Part of the setup is:
'If your organization is using the Apex code Salesforce provides, first create the class and then return to this Settings page and enter the class name: OppTerrAssignDefaultLogicFilter. If you opt to use your own code for the Apex class, you’ll come back and enter the name of the class that you create.

However I can't find any other information related to the 'OppTerrAssignDefaultLogicFilter' class anywhere. Has anyone come across this apex class and if so can they share it?
I created one lightning component but my lightning component is not showing in LIghtning Component tab. I want to add it to Salesforce1 but it's not visible. What am I missing?
how to apply a validation rule for existing records??? Please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.
  • November 28, 2014
Hi Everyone..

I have tried enabling Lightning Component by referring to lightning Quick Start guide at https://developer.salesforce.com/resource/pdfs/Lightning_QuickStart.pdf

I am stucked at step 3. I am unable to see Lightning Components under Develope. Can someone help me out if I am missing anything here.

Thanks You!!