• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a json file : 
{"@odata.context":")","value":[{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!107","name":"770-small.jpg","webUrl":""},{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!108","name":"images.png","webUrl":""},{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!109","name":"Salesforce_com_thumb230.png","webUrl":""}]}

I need to show this JSON file in VF table .
Need to get the id name and web url in three cloumn in table. 

Please Help . Thanks in advance . 

Hi 

I need to show data from unrelated object on visualforce page . 
I have a standard object Opportunity and its related to custom object Unit Via Look up . Unit has a child objects - Other charges . 
There is a custom button on Opportunity. On click of the button I need to show Other Charges Information . 
Please Help . 
Thanks in advance . 
Hi 

I need to create a Visual Force Page and Apex. In which Phone number will be the input field. And based on the input of the user , the corresponding Name and Address need to be displayed . . If not found , it should ask for new account creation . 
Its Urgent . 
Thanks For Help
I have two objects parent__c and Teacher__c . There is no relationship between them .no materdetail no lookup . 
only name fields in both parent__c and teacher__c will be treated as common , because we will manual enter the name field . 
Parent fields: name(text )
, teacher_expertise (text)
Teacher Name (text)
Teacher fields :
- name (text)
expertise (picklist) 
Teacher_name( Text Fields)
I would like to update teacher_expertise and Teacher_name  field on parent objects :
Once we update fields on Teacher__c it should update Parent__c.
how can we use maps in this . 
Please help . Urgent
Thanks 
I have two objects parent__c and Teacher__c . There is no relationship between them .no materdetail no lookup . 
, email (email)
Teacher Name (text)
Teacher fields :
- name (text)
expertise (picklist) 
I would like to update teacher field on parent objects :
Please help . Urgent
Thanks 

Need to write a validation rule where I want the user to take values only from look field . 
Go to account > open activities > new Task > subject ..
datatype of subject field is picklist but it is displaying as look up . I want to restrict user to take values only from that lookup picklist and not enter any custom values . 
Please help .
Thanks in advance.
I have a json file : 
{"@odata.context":")","value":[{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!107","name":"770-small.jpg","webUrl":""},{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!108","name":"images.png","webUrl":""},{"id":"DA5019C32CA4C20F!109","name":"Salesforce_com_thumb230.png","webUrl":""}]}

I need to show this JSON file in VF table .
Need to get the id name and web url in three cloumn in table. 

Please Help . Thanks in advance . 

Hi 

I need to create a Visual Force Page and Apex. In which Phone number will be the input field. And based on the input of the user , the corresponding Name and Address need to be displayed . . If not found , it should ask for new account creation . 
Its Urgent . 
Thanks For Help
only name fields in both parent__c and teacher__c will be treated as common , because we will manual enter the name field . 
Teacher Name (text)
Teacher fields :
- name (text)
expertise (picklist) 
Teacher_name( Text Fields)
I would like to update teacher_expertise and Teacher_name  field on parent objects :
Once we update fields on Teacher__c it should update Parent__c.
how can we use maps in this . 
Please help . Urgent
Thanks 
Need to write a validation rule where I want the user to take values only from look field . 
Go to account > open activities > new Task > subject ..
datatype of subject field is picklist but it is displaying as look up . I want to restrict user to take values only from that lookup picklist and not enter any custom values . 
Please help .
Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone,

I'm configuring Salesforce for a non-profit and I'm using Salesforce enterprise with the Non-Profit Starter Pack. We're linking our opportunities object to both contacts and accounts/households and we want our users to be able to, when filling up the opportunity form, select the contact that made the donation from a custom contact lookup field (Contact_Name__c) and upon creating the record the standard Account lookup field will be filled up with this contact's account/household name automatically. This way our users won't have to manually fill in both the contact and account fields for every opportunity record they wish to create.

This is the current trigger iteration I'm using:

trigger UpdateRegistrationHousehold on Opportunity (before insert, before update) 
{   
    for (Opportunity a:trigger.new)
    {
        if(a.recordtypeID == '012o0000000NnqM')   
        {a.Account.Name = a.Contact_Name__r.Account.Name;}
    }    
}

We want to implement this functionality only on a particular opportunity record type.

This particular code structure has worked for me when updating other fields prior to this, but for this specific issue it's been yielding errors and driving me nuts. I've been tweaking this bit of code a bit and depending on my tweaks, 1 of two things seems to happen: either the Account field remains unpopulated, or the form doesn't save and I get this error: Error:Apex trigger UpdateRegistrationHousehold caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateRegistrationHousehold: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Trigger.UpdateRegistrationHousehold: line 6, column 1

I have limited coding knowledge so I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys and learning more in the process! Cheers! :)

I have a Parent object (Orders) with a Child object (States). The Child object is using the standard Name field as the "State" field.

I want to list all the UNIQUE states in a concatenated Text field on the Orders object.

My business allows for the same "State" to be related multiple times to the Parent but I only want to show each State one time in the text field that is populated by the trigger.

I'm a newbie when it comes to Triggers any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I have a custom object product_inventory__c which has a lookup field to  product.

I have another custom object order_line__c which has a lookup field to  product.

The requirement is,every time an order line is created,i need to check in the product inventory if any record exists for that product.

If record  in product inventory does not exist ,I need to create a new product_inventory_record for the product.

To achieve this ,I tried writing a trigger on order_line__c object,that would create a new product_inventory record if it is not present.

But since product inventory and order line do not share a master detail relationship,Iam not sure how this goes.i tried writing the following sample code:

trigger inventory on Order_Line__c(after insert) {

Order_Line__c ol=trigger.new;

for (Order_Line__c neworder: Trigger.New) {

Integer i=[select count() from Product_Inventory__c where Product__c :=ol.Product__c];

if(i=0)
{

Product_Inventory__c.add(new Product_Inventory__c(
product__c=neworder.product));

}

}
}

This is erroring out of course because i have not mapped any id's....but iam not sure how to do that since i just want to compare if any record with the product is existing

Please help...