• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm wondering if there is a way using Apex to create three levels of dependent, multi-select picklists. The use case is we have customers (Accounts) that have several product lines, and we need to be able to identify the top level of product line, along with two levels deeper of modules and services that go with it, for each product line they have. I need these to be fields as opposed to using custom objects because through the Marketo integration, marketing needs to be able to pull accounts for upsell campaigns based on the values in these fields on the Account. Is there any way that this can be done? I've seen other posts, but they all used regular picklists, not multi-select. Any help woudl be appreciated!

Here is the use case: Sales person doesn't close the sale this year :(   They click a button on Opportunity page layout which launches a loss analysis flow where we capture useful information like who we lost it to, why we lost it, notes about how this went down, etc.

One screen asks the user if they want to create a follow-up Opportunity for next year. If they choose "Yes," I'd ideally clone the entire Opportunity record with all of its products and just adjust things like Stage and Close Date using the flow.

I know I can't achieve this without an Apex plugin, and I was wondering if anyone out there has one built that can handle this, or can assist me in getting something like it developed. I am not an Apex developer, but I can find my way around some code if I have something to start playing with.

Thanks for any guidance.