• CRM Manager
  • eMarketer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to upload 100 contacts using dataloader, we have some validation rule on contact object, now my requirement is the validation rule should impose for 1 to 50 records and should not impose for 51 to 100 records, how to achieve this?  

Thanks in Advance
I noticed in my org a lot of Bulk Data Load Job requests from a couple of users. I already talked to them and they are not doing anything out of the ordinary.

Are there other possible sources for Bulk data load job requests that are not done by the user themself through Dataloader or similar?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi,

I'd like to replicate the standard "View Hierarchy" link so I can add other columns that aren't in there now.

I found the Inline Account Hierarchy app on the AppExchange, and it is a great step forward, but I'm stuck on how to change the formatting. The app formats the list as a tree:

User-added image

Following the instructions on the documentation for the app I was able to add some custom data.

Any advice on how to make this look like a table, although still conserving tabulations for childs?

User-added image

Thank you in advance!!
I need to upload 100 contacts using dataloader, we have some validation rule on contact object, now my requirement is the validation rule should impose for 1 to 50 records and should not impose for 51 to 100 records, how to achieve this?  

Thanks in Advance
Hello,

I created an a process (which launch a flow including a chatter post action) which automatically post on a record feed when its status changes. My problem is that I want to control who is the poster of this chatter post. Actually the poster is automatically the user who changes the status and trigger the process.

I want the poster to be a user that I choose. Is it possible to define a "default" poster for an automatic chatter post flow ?

Thank you for your help.
How can a Flow's Wait Logic Offset Unit be set in minutes?  Is there a way to convert hours or days to minutes using decimals?  For example does 0.1 = 6 minutes?

User-added image
Is it possible to do bulk record update in my Child Record using Process Builder and Flows Combination ?

My Scenario is - Whenever the Account Owner Changes (in Bulk), the related Contact Owners should be changed. 

Can someone help me how to achieve this using Process Builder and Flows Combination ?
I've got an Sobject collection variable in a flow, and I would like to display a list of values from the collection in a display text field.

If I use the varaible resource, it displays the IDs, along the lines of [Id1, Id2, Id3].

Is there any way to get the flow to produce something along the lines of:

Name1, Value1
Name2, Value2,
Name3, Value3,

in a display text field?

If not possible in the flow itself, I'm guessing if I embed the flow in a visualforce page I could pull it off, but would appreciate any tips on going about that.

Thanks

(Cross post from success: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000Cr4J)