• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 While adding Default account team members we would be provided with a option to "Automatically add my default client/prospect(Account) team to  clients/prospects(Account)  that I create or clients/prospects(Account) that are transferred to me" . Is there a way to query it through API. Take a look at the  below screenshot.
 User-added image
Hi
I have a requirment where i should list all the fields used in a pagelayout as a table.
I tried using describelayout()  but got Invalid Type describelayout error. is there a way to acheive this..?
Hello,

I running in a very strange issue, I've written a custom controller and it's working fine when I test it.

But when I try to execute the test I get the following error : CompileFail : line 65, column 47: Constructor not defined: [ALS_REDIRECT_CONTROLLER].<Constructor>(NULL)

and if I try recompile all apex classes, I get this error : line 65, column 47: Constructor not defined: [ALS_REDIRECT_CONTROLLER].<Constructor>(NULL)

I can't manage to find the solution here, could you please advise ?

Thanks a lot.
  • July 01, 2014
 While adding Default account team members we would be provided with a option to "Automatically add my default client/prospect(Account) team to  clients/prospects(Account)  that I create or clients/prospects(Account) that are transferred to me" . Is there a way to query it through API. Take a look at the  below screenshot.
 User-added image