• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for create a flow resource that pulls in the Comments field from the task object. Do I create this variable from the SObject variable? How can I isolate 'Comments'?

I have a similar scenario where I also want to create a variable for the Account ID of the Account 'Related to' on the task object.

The task will have the custom button that launches the flow.

thanks!
I am trying to deploy an new trigger, but there is a test class that is causing APEX errors. I am not the one who wrote the test class, and only loosley familiar with apex. I want to be able to get my deployment to validate, but don't know how to fix the test class. I even tried to simply set the trigger to inactive, but it still won't pass the validate in the deploy stage. 

I'm thinking I should:
De-activate Trigger in Production
Update Test Classes in a Sadbox Deployment
Deploy new trigger in production

any insight?

I'm looking for some guidance on an executive request. Our executives want to see an overview detail of a certain Account Type, which we call strategic Partners. I want to be able to create a visual display of the most revelant data that is related to each account -- opportunity data, activity data, and also data that is related to the account through related custom objects. 

A dashboard does not work for me because most (if not all) of this data will not be displayed graphically. 

I want a user to be able to narrow in on a particular account, to view the revelant data for that single account. 

Is this a custom app? a customized Page Layout? A custom Object? I have lots of thoughts, but can't seem to get started.

Does anyone have any advice or use cases? FYI, I am only familiar with declarative development, no code, please! 

THANKS!

I am looking for create a flow resource that pulls in the Comments field from the task object. Do I create this variable from the SObject variable? How can I isolate 'Comments'?

I have a similar scenario where I also want to create a variable for the Account ID of the Account 'Related to' on the task object.

The task will have the custom button that launches the flow.

thanks!