• IT Switch

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We are using lightning tab in my application. We have total 3 tabs and when i land on tab 1, i can go easily to tab 2 and 3 but when if I click on tab 1 again from Tab 1, I want to refresh / reload this tab but it does nothing.. How can i do that ? Any suggesions. 

Regards,

I am trying to compare parent name & child name field in soql where item is parent, Item cost is child and have a lookup relationship.

Below is my query :-
SELECT Id, Name, KNDY4__Item__c, KNDY4__Item__r.Name FROM 
KNDY4__Item_Cost__c where KNDY4__Item__r.Name <> Name

but its giving me parcing error. 

please correct me where its wrong.
Hello,

We are using lightning tab in my application. We have total 3 tabs and when i land on tab 1, i can go easily to tab 2 and 3 but when if I click on tab 1 again from Tab 1, I want to refresh / reload this tab but it does nothing.. How can i do that ? Any suggesions. 

Regards,

I am trying to compare parent name & child name field in soql where item is parent, Item cost is child and have a lookup relationship.

Below is my query :-
SELECT Id, Name, KNDY4__Item__c, KNDY4__Item__r.Name FROM 
KNDY4__Item_Cost__c where KNDY4__Item__r.Name <> Name

but its giving me parcing error. 

please correct me where its wrong.
I have created a tabpanel with 13tabs in it. when i click on a tab it opens an article.
Now i want to refresh the tab back to default when ever i click on the tab again.

Any help greatly appreciated
I have industry experience in Salesforce and server-side Java, as well as a ton of academic experience in .NET and a few other technologies. The majority of my industry experience is in Salesforce, though, so I have a lot of Salesforce work being sent my way. These are all from internships, though, and I'm due to graduate in about four months and will be looking for work.

What I wonder is if I set myself down a career path if Salesforce would be the best way to go, or whether I should look elsewhere. Would other Salesforce developers recommend this platform as a career choice, or do they wish they had chosen other technologies?
Hi,

I'm new to visualforce and apex and need some help. I have custom object "Account Consultant" with one to many relationship with account. On the account page I have related list "Account Consultants"  The issue is that on the account page there is "New Account Consultant" button in that related list. Users are getting confused with the lable as they think they will be able to create new consultant from there .
I would like to rename that button "Assign consultant"  

How would I do that ? Thanks for help.
  • August 13, 2014
We need a freelance SF developer that can develop and implement our lead to quote process. Travel Industry experience is a plus. We have existing data schema and workflow mapping. etc. Developer must be proficient in Force.com pages, web to lead Apex, Visual Force, IDE, migration tools, Web Services, third party API Integration. This is the first phase of our project. We are looking to develop an ongoing relationship with a freelance developer.
  • October 20, 2010

Hello,

Is there a way to call an apex class from another salesforce instance.

regards

kaushik