• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I developed a small hybrid mobile application which will show Account Tab and on click of the Tab it will show the List views of the Account available to the me. this is working very good. when i minimized the app on the mobile and opened after some time and if my session is expired the App the is giving me an error of 404 resource not found instead of 401 Session Expired. 

Can any one help me how to solve this error.Error Message
I am developing a Hybrid Mobile application using Salesforce Mobile SDK. I want to make the visualforce page available in my offlilne mode also.

Can someone guide me how to make a visualforce page work offline any guides or videos.
I am trying to develop a Hybrid mobile application with Visualforce pages and Apex to scan a barcode by using the Mobile device camera.

I am facing dificulties to do this.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
I developed a small hybrid mobile application which will show Account Tab and on click of the Tab it will show the List views of the Account available to the me. this is working very good. when i minimized the app on the mobile and opened after some time and if my session is expired the App the is giving me an error of 404 resource not found instead of 401 Session Expired. 

Can any one help me how to solve this error.Error Message
I am trying to develop a Hybrid mobile application with Visualforce pages and Apex to scan a barcode by using the Mobile device camera.

I am facing dificulties to do this.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
Hi,
I have a visualforce email template for purchase orders. The email is sent using a workflow.
When I (an admin) test this template, it works fine. However, when another user (not admin) uses the template, the email is sent but the subject and body are blank.
Any ideas as to why this might be?
Thanks
  • May 05, 2014

I've read and re-read the Iterable section in the Apex reference manual but I just don't get it.  How do you specify the SOQL query to select the records for processing?  Or do you just pass a List of objects into Database.executeBatch(), and does that List become the scope in the example on page 253?

And finally - if Iterable is subject to the standard governor limit on SOQL retrieved records, why would you use it?  I can't see the benefit of using it vs. a standard Apex class if the limits are the same.

Thanks
David

I have to run few batch apex classes in a sequence. For example I have BatchApex1, BatchApex2 and BatchApex3. I want BatchApex2 to be started only after BatchApex1 is complete.

similarly BatchApex3 should start only after BatchApex2 is complete. please suggest me how can I achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

RS

Message Edited by sfdeveloper9 on 12-19-2009 02:23 PM