• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement of a next button in my VF page. Upon clicking the button the user must be redirected to next record shown up in the list view. If anybody has achieved this functionality kindly help me out ?

Thanks,  
Surabhi
Hi,

We have developed an application using Visualforce pages, components and Apex. The functionality works perfectly fine in Sandbox without any issues, but it fails OCCASIONALLY in Production.

Typically I receive following errors

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: Your query request was running for too long.

&

Time Limit exceeded...!

As mentioned before, these errors appear on a random basis on the first load. You can say once or twice a day. These errors have never appeared in Sandbox. The query has been restricted to fetch only 2000 records.

There is no error information in debug logs as well.

We have even refreshed the Sandbox (FULL) to find the reason, but it runs perfectly without any issue in Sandbox.

Any direction to solve this problem?

Regards,
Pranav
Hi,

We have developed an application using Visualforce pages, components and Apex. The functionality works perfectly fine in Sandbox without any issues, but it fails OCCASIONALLY in Production.

Typically I receive following errors

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: Your query request was running for too long.

&

Time Limit exceeded...!

As mentioned before, these errors appear on a random basis on the first load. You can say once or twice a day. These errors have never appeared in Sandbox. The query has been restricted to fetch only 2000 records.

There is no error information in debug logs as well.

We have even refreshed the Sandbox (FULL) to find the reason, but it runs perfectly without any issue in Sandbox.

Any direction to solve this problem?

Regards,
Pranav