• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, 

We are looking for someone who would be able to create a way for us to send mass email from a list view in Salesforce by making a call with the Gmail API and routing the emails through our Gmail domain servers instead of through Salesforce.  The limitations of Salesforce mass email have hamstrung our sales process and we need an easy way to let our reps pick a set of Contacts from a list and compose an email to them from within Salesforce that will authenticate againest the users Gmail and send the emails through Gmail.  

I have looked through the documentation so I know it's possible, but unfortunatley we don't have the internal coding resources to handle this.  Would any body out in the communtiy care to bid for the job?

Thanks and please feel free to respond with any questions regarding the scope. 
Hi there, 

We are looking for someone who would be able to create a way for us to send mass email from a list view in Salesforce by making a call with the Gmail API and routing the emails through our Gmail domain servers instead of through Salesforce.  The limitations of Salesforce mass email have hamstrung our sales process and we need an easy way to let our reps pick a set of Contacts from a list and compose an email to them from within Salesforce that will authenticate againest the users Gmail and send the emails through Gmail.  

I have looked through the documentation so I know it's possible, but unfortunatley we don't have the internal coding resources to handle this.  Would any body out in the communtiy care to bid for the job?

Thanks and please feel free to respond with any questions regarding the scope.