• Founder
  • Haka Products LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do you want to be a part of the Chicago digital startup community? Here’s your chance….

Haka Products mission is to rapidly create a world class Internet company for accelerating the time it takes to achieve product to market fit for new products.
Our solution will be built on the worlds #1 CRM platform, SalesForce.com. We plan to launch our product at the Dreamforce ’14 conference this October in San Francisco.

Haka Products is located at the epicenter of the Chicago digital startup community at 1871, the startup incubator at the Merchandise Mart. Come be a part of this exciting community!

ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Work directly with the Haka Products Founder to define scope of development efforts
• Define the solution architecture for the product offering
• Translate requirements into clearly defined technical tasks
• Translate user stories and wireframes into design
• Collaborate well with third party product development organizations to deliver results
• Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality product releases
• Facilitate the AppExchange security review process and ensure successful results
• Manage the process to publish the application in the AppExchange and ensure successful results
• Able to adapt and deliver solutions in an agile environment
• Conduct technical design reviews and demos to the customer (IT and business)
• Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
• Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
• Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
• Regular communications with the Founder regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.

QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Required:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
• 1+ year experience in SalesForce.com architecture.
• 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce, Triggers, Class development.
• One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. DEV401, DEV501)
• Application development experience with Javascript, XML, HTTP, Java, C++, ASP, SQL
• Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.).
• Familiarity with Object Oriented concepts and experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc.).
• Looking for a full-time position
• Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.

Desired:
• Experience developing products on the SalesForce.com platform. 
• Strong understanding of SOQL.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Entrepreneurial behaviors will be a must along with an ability to play a wide variety of roles

Compensation package includes salary plus an equity position in the company.

Send an email to colm@hakaproducts.com if interested. Serious inquiries only. Must be based in Chicago.
I was a long time customer of SalesForce com while I was a CIO and Product Portfolio Manager at a Fortune 100 company and I kept waiting for SalesForce or one of their ISV partners to expand into the Product Lifecycle Management space as I see a disruption potential in that space. I decided to stop waiting for someone else to develop it and am starting a company that will do just that.

I'm looking for a co-founder and CTO to help me build an application on the SalesForce platform that will help customers reduce the time that it takes to achieve product to market fit post launch of a new product.

I believe SalesForce is the perfect platform to bring together Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc. for the purposes of managing the new product development process and collaborating in whole new ways.

SalesForce is the leader in CRM and achieved $4.1B in sales in their 2014 fiscal year. They have over 100,000 customers and I believe many of them are ready for a solution like the one we would build together. I plan to launch the first product at their DreamForce '14 event this October in San Francisco, which will be attended by over 140,000 people!

I have a proven track record of sales, marketing, product management, IT, and coaching, mentoring, and developing people from my time at Capgemini and Honeywell. I'm ready to build a business and an amazing team.

The company name is Haka Products. The Haka is all about disruption and celebration. The time is now for Haka Products to help our customers disrupt their markets and achieve improved returns on their investments in new products.

Please contact me if you're interested in starting something special with me.
colm@hakaproducts.com
Do you want to be a part of the Chicago digital startup community? Here’s your chance….

Haka Products mission is to rapidly create a world class Internet company for accelerating the time it takes to achieve product to market fit for new products.
Our solution will be built on the worlds #1 CRM platform, SalesForce.com. We plan to launch our product at the Dreamforce ’14 conference this October in San Francisco.

Haka Products is located at the epicenter of the Chicago digital startup community at 1871, the startup incubator at the Merchandise Mart. Come be a part of this exciting community!

ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Work directly with the Haka Products Founder to define scope of development efforts
• Define the solution architecture for the product offering
• Translate requirements into clearly defined technical tasks
• Translate user stories and wireframes into design
• Collaborate well with third party product development organizations to deliver results
• Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality product releases
• Facilitate the AppExchange security review process and ensure successful results
• Manage the process to publish the application in the AppExchange and ensure successful results
• Able to adapt and deliver solutions in an agile environment
• Conduct technical design reviews and demos to the customer (IT and business)
• Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
• Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
• Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
• Regular communications with the Founder regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.

QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Required:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
• 1+ year experience in SalesForce.com architecture.
• 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce, Triggers, Class development.
• One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. DEV401, DEV501)
• Application development experience with Javascript, XML, HTTP, Java, C++, ASP, SQL
• Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.).
• Familiarity with Object Oriented concepts and experience with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc.).
• Looking for a full-time position
• Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.

Desired:
• Experience developing products on the SalesForce.com platform. 
• Strong understanding of SOQL.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Entrepreneurial behaviors will be a must along with an ability to play a wide variety of roles

Compensation package includes salary plus an equity position in the company.

Send an email to colm@hakaproducts.com if interested. Serious inquiries only. Must be based in Chicago.