• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone used rest API to integrate SFDC case info to HP Service Anywhere ticket info? Basically, I was wonering how much time it would take to develop calls to create and update between the systems. Thank you.
  • July 16, 2015
Just wondering if this was possible, like a Section Name that only displays on one column within a section?
  • May 28, 2015
I was hoping to use a visualforce page to display a banner type message at the top of account records, what I have is below:

<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="false" showHeader="false" showChat="false"> <apex:pageMessage summary="Testing" severity="warning" strength="3" rendered="{!Account.custom_field_c <> NULL}" /> </apex:page>

But instead of displaying "Testing" I want it to display the text in the custom_field_c. Is that possible?

Thanks for any help! I haven't done anything with apex or visualforce before.

• February 17, 2015
Has anyone used rest API to integrate SFDC case info to HP Service Anywhere ticket info? Basically, I was wonering how much time it would take to develop calls to create and update between the systems. Thank you.
  • July 16, 2015
  • July 16, 2015