• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using FileExporter (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003Iz0jEAC) to export attachments from an org.  I need some help with a SOQL query because I do not want to download all attachments (this is the default).  My goal is to specify a set of parent IDs from which it will download all related attachments.

I have a SOQL query that works to download all attachments from a single ParentID (see below), but to save myself some time I would like to figure out how to specify multiple ParentIDs in the same query.

Can someone advise on the correct syntax for specifying multiple ParentIDs that will download all related attachments?  The ParentIDs may be from a cross-section of objects (i.e. account, contact, custom object).

<!ENTITY whereClause "ParentId = 'a00P0000002IwZ3IAO'">

Hi All,
I'm trying to complete the steps in the track field service unit. Unfortunately when I try to adjust the Service Report Template I cannot save the changes, as I receive a Insufficient Privileges error message as System Administrator. The Org is newly created for the Field Service Trailheads.
Is there anything specific which needs to be taken into account for the Service Report Templates.
Thanks,
Nadine
I am using FileExporter (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003Iz0jEAC) to export attachments from an org.  I need some help with a SOQL query because I do not want to download all attachments (this is the default).  My goal is to specify a set of parent IDs from which it will download all related attachments.

I have a SOQL query that works to download all attachments from a single ParentID (see below), but to save myself some time I would like to figure out how to specify multiple ParentIDs in the same query.

Can someone advise on the correct syntax for specifying multiple ParentIDs that will download all related attachments?  The ParentIDs may be from a cross-section of objects (i.e. account, contact, custom object).

<!ENTITY whereClause "ParentId = 'a00P0000002IwZ3IAO'">

Does anyone know how to auto-populate a contact lookup or e-mail field on a custom object with the "primary" contact from Contact Roles on Opportunities? I want a user to be able to create a new record on the custom object and have it automatically pull the contact information of the "primary" contact from the Opporunity so I can build workflow to send an e-mail notification. Thanks!
Hi All,
I'm trying to complete the steps in the track field service unit. Unfortunately when I try to adjust the Service Report Template I cannot save the changes, as I receive a Insufficient Privileges error message as System Administrator. The Org is newly created for the Field Service Trailheads.
Is there anything specific which needs to be taken into account for the Service Report Templates.
Thanks,
Nadine
Does anyone know how to auto-populate a contact lookup or e-mail field on a custom object with the "primary" contact from Contact Roles on Opportunities? I want a user to be able to create a new record on the custom object and have it automatically pull the contact information of the "primary" contact from the Opporunity so I can build workflow to send an e-mail notification. Thanks!