• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to call a SOAP based service using http callouts  and i am hitting an exception 'Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction'.  I have tried giving empty value as some of the blogs suggested but still hitting the issue. I would like to know on how to indentify the SOAP Action value from the WSDL file. Can any one provide a solution and give me an example on this 
Hi,

I am working on force.com sites, for that I need to incorporate some radio buttons and those must be required fields.
So i coded like below,

<td align="center" width="10%" style="vertical-align:middle;text-align:center;">
                <div>
                    <apex:outputPanel >
                        <div class="requiredInput">
                        <div class="requiredBlock"> </div>
                         <apex:selectRadio id="EQ2" onchange="renderPhyDet(this);" value="{!MemberEnrollment__c.Emp_Q2_Selected__c}">
                            <apex:selectOption itemValue="Yes" itemLabel="Yes"> </apex:selectOption>
                            <apex:selectOption itemValue="No" itemLabel="No"> </apex:selectOption>
                            </apex:selectRadio>
                        </div>
                    </apex:outputPanel> 
                </div> 
            </td>

Vertical line is showing but the page is not stopping the user if he dont select the radio button.  

User-added image

So I added required="true" label="Choose One" to the radio button, now the page is not being submitted even I submit the page. I think this "required" attribute is working but error message is not being displayed at the radio field which I have mentioned in the "label".