• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,

I have validate emails domians like @domains.com,@gmail.com ..like 49 domains.
i have 2 input texboxes in vf page and one submit button i have to give email address on each of the textbox
while hitting submit if the domain presents i need to allow to case otherwise i need to show error

Thanks

Hi All

How to calclulate Average Time from case Open to Case Closed in reports
matrix are date open - date closed average

Thanks
Rajj
Hi All
 how to read and how to download browser content data as a PDF in slaesforce
when i am clicking a custom link

Thanks
Hi

I have created a site and knowledge base when i am opening knowledge base article in a site i has by default having a  Print priview option but i need to put a link to download a article as a pdf with click of link custom link in article page,  can any one help how to do this

please share smaple code.
Hi

I have created a site and knowledge base when i am opening knowledge base article in a site i has by default having a  Print priview option but i need to put a link to download a article as a pdf with click of link custom link in article page,  can any one help how to do this

Hi 

I have created a site and knowledge base when i am opening knowledge base article in a site i has by default having a  Print priview option but i need to put a link to download a article as a pdf with click of link custom link in article page,  can any one help how to do this

How to download Article data in knowledge base 
i am having a object like Invoice_Related_Questions__kav

Hi all,

Is there any way to asscoiate the Visual flow related selected question to Knowledge base article  Dynamically

Thanks,

Hi 

Cloud u please give me an example of 
How to pass parameter value from site.com to visual force page very argent

Thanks

Hi all

Please give an example how to do
How to pass url parameters without showing them to the end user in POST method Salesforce?

Hi all

Please give an example how to do

How to pass url parameters without showing menas in POST way of type to end user in Salesforce?
HI

How to pass parameter as a POST in visual page
Hi

How can i store the value of vf page into visual flow
based uponthat vaiue i need to check the condition in decision based on output value i need to route my flow

Thanks

HI

How to store apex param passed value into visual variable

Thanks
Ravi 
Hi

How to check passed value in a visualflow with radio button

i am having situvation like this internal, extranal based upon passed value in visual flow how i need to compare
 that coming value is internal or external

Thanks 
How to download Article data in knowledge base 
i am having a object like Invoice_Related_Questions__kav

Hi 

Cloud u please give me an example of 
How to pass parameter value from site.com to visual force page very argent

Thanks

HI

How to store apex param passed value into visual variable

Thanks
Ravi 

I'm creating a customized salesforce page.

I would like to display Article FAQ attachment field on the page. If a user clicks on the attachment link, they can download the attachment.

I am able to access the attachment name according to this soql query, but I do not know how to get the actual  attachment link?

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Question__c, Answer__c , Attachment_File__Body__s, Attachment_File__ContentType__s, Attachment_File__Name__s,   KnowledgeArticleId,ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From FAQ__kav where id = 'ka2Q00000008TU1IAM'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013