• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I have a problem that I'm finding hard to figure out. Any help on the issue would be most welcome. 

I have a custom object called Bonus, this has a lookup relationship with another custom object called Payments. 

Using a VF page and standard controller with extension, I have a button on the Bonus page layout that will create 4 payment records for a single Bonus record when pressed. 

This all works fine, however if I refresh the page immidiately after creating the Payment records, I get 4 more. If I close the page, open it again and then refresh I do not get any duplicates. 

Has anyone ever experienced this before? ...or have any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot?

Many thanks!
Hi, 

I have a problem that I'm finding hard to figure out. Any help on the issue would be most welcome. 

I have a custom object called Bonus, this has a lookup relationship with another custom object called Payments. 

Using a VF page and standard controller with extension, I have a button on the Bonus page layout that will create 4 payment records for a single Bonus record when pressed. 

This all works fine, however if I refresh the page immidiately after creating the Payment records, I get 4 more. If I close the page, open it again and then refresh I do not get any duplicates. 

Has anyone ever experienced this before? ...or have any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot?

Many thanks!
Hi, 

Many thanks!
Hi,
For my business requirements, i need to create bubble chart with the values from controller class. Anybody having idea on this? i have already referred some article in http://peterknolle.com/analytics-api-in-apex-google-bubble-chart/ and in oyecode blog..but not that much helpful..

Hi All,

Opportunity split feature is introduce in Summer 13 release , does anyone know if we can create validation rule on Opportunity split .

My requirement is like once the split amount is set , no one can edit this value.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Deepak