• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I am trying to filter a dashboard so the managers can select their region.  The problem is that the dashboard contains more than one object (weekly reports and opportunities).  The objects to not have any common fields that I can filter for region.  Do you know of any way to make a region field common between the two objects?
hello ,

i have added a inline vf page to my pagelayout

when ever the button in that inline visualforce page is clicked.. a record should be created on another object and a field in that detail page layout should get updated
i did that..

the moment i click the button but i want the page to get refreshed by which i can see the field update....

now if i want to check wether the field is updated i have to manually refresh the page..so i want to include that in the code...

can anyone help me out
I have a inline vf page which has a button .. when that button is clicked .. i want the standard vf page to refresh

i have a object called auctions .. in one of its page layouts i have added inline visualforce page, which has a button called "Place Or Update BId" when that button is clicked .. a record should be created in bid object(another object) , for that i  need to get current page field values.. how do i do that ...

how to retrieve current page(standardvf page) field values to controller

I haven't done much with custom S-Controls, so if someone is willing to provide some example code for how to do this, I'd really appreciate it.

Basically, I'm running into the issue outlined in the thread Time-Based Workflow Rules on Leads Preventing Lead Conversion --  so I want to create a button override that sets a variable (ConvertMe = true), then converts the lead as usual.

How would I do this?

I can get a custom button to convert a lead when I use this simple HTML code:

/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL=/{!Lead.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}

But how do I first set the variable? I've tried a number of different functions and OnClick JavaScripts I've found in these discussion boards, but haven't had any luck yet.

Any suggestions? It doesn't seem like this should be that complicated, but I'm obviously missing something. :)

Thanks!

• January 28, 2009