• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can someone help me identify what is chewing up our API calls? As of 3 days ago, we started hitting our 20K limit every day, and prior to that we'd barely hit 1000. I've turned off all our coded integrations, and we're still hitting 20k. I looked at the SF reports, but they only tell me # of API calls by user. How can I see what the API calls are and where they are coming from to help me track down where the leak is???
  • March 14, 2015
Hi Folks, is there a method for creating a Lead and also create an Activity History entry for that recently created lead using one API call? i.e. Multi-object relational  insert?
  • September 12, 2014
Can someone help me identify what is chewing up our API calls? As of 3 days ago, we started hitting our 20K limit every day, and prior to that we'd barely hit 1000. I've turned off all our coded integrations, and we're still hitting 20k. I looked at the SF reports, but they only tell me # of API calls by user. How can I see what the API calls are and where they are coming from to help me track down where the leak is???
  • March 14, 2015