• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently seeking a self-motivated Salesforce Developer, with excellent team working abilities and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are seeking individuals with the drive and ambition to become a key person in growing our software business.

As part of our product development team your key responsibilities will be to design, implement and maintain different components of our software product. We are also looking for you to play a role in the creative process and help generate innovative ideas in creating a leading edge product.

The Salesforce Developer will work on complex problems for some of Canada s largest organizations. If you love a challenge and are eager to learn, this is for you. The developer will developing programs to help bridge the gap between the call centre and the sales force. The ideal candidate would have good knowledge and understanding of coding software that needs to be developed within the Salesforce, Call centre module.

Required skills/ experience –
•         2+ year’s force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visual force development
•         Force.com Developer certification preferred
•         3+ years Java or C# development experience
•         3+ years web application development experience, including Java or C#, as well as HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
•         In-depth experience with jQuery, Ajax, Java script
•         Experience with OPENCTI framework
•         Experience with Agile development practices an asset

If you are looking for the next step in your career as a sales force developer, please send a copy of your resume to pravin@head2head.ca
I am currently seeking a self-motivated Salesforce Developer, with excellent team working abilities and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are seeking individuals with the drive and ambition to become a key person in growing our software business.

As part of our product development team your key responsibilities will be to design, implement and maintain different components of our software product. We are also looking for you to play a role in the creative process and help generate innovative ideas in creating a leading edge product.

The Salesforce Developer will work on complex problems for some of Canada s largest organizations. If you love a challenge and are eager to learn, this is for you. The developer will developing programs to help bridge the gap between the call centre and the sales force. The ideal candidate would have good knowledge and understanding of coding software that needs to be developed within the Salesforce, Call centre module.

Required skills/ experience –
•         2+ year’s force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visual force development
•         Force.com Developer certification preferred
•         3+ years Java or C# development experience
•         3+ years web application development experience, including Java or C#, as well as HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
•         In-depth experience with jQuery, Ajax, Java script
•         Experience with OPENCTI framework
•         Experience with Agile development practices an asset

If you are looking for the next step in your career as a sales force developer, please send a copy of your resume to pravin@head2head.ca
Hi,

I have 3.5 Years experience and have worked on apex,Visualforce and Integrations. I work during IST hours. Let me know if anyone have remote work.

Thanks