• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to update a field on account based on the list of tasks that are remaining after deleting a task from Account. The value is being populated from Task or list of task which is remained on account after deleting a task. How to achieve it because trigger.new doesnt work on delete operation and trigger.old will include the value of that task also , which i want to delete. Please help.

Thanks in advance
Hi

I have a requirement where user can match diffrent say A's to B's in a pageBlockTable with a button , I just want to highlight which Match was selected .
Currently it does that but when u make a different selection that to gets highlighted , I want original one to return in previous color.
PPPHEWWWWWWWWWW...
not working guyzz pls help
code is :

<style>
.selectedDataRow {
    background-color: skyblue;
}
.normal{

}
</style>
<script>
function updateRowColor(row) {
    if(row.className.indexOf(' selectedDataRow') < 0) {
        row.className = row.className + ' selectedDataRow'
    } else {
        classes = row.className.split(' ')
        for(var x in classes) {
            if(classes[x] == 'selectedDataRow') {
                classes[x] = classes[0]
                classes.shift()
            }
        }
        row.className = classes.join(' ')
    }
}
</script>

PAGE :

<apex:pageBlock title="Care Receivers">
       <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!ReceiverAvail}" var="cr" border="1" onRowClick="updateRowColor(this)">
           <apex:column value="{!cr.Name}" />
           <apex:column value="{!cr.Phone}"/>
           <apex:column value="{!cr.PersonEmail}"/>
           <apex:column value="{!cr.Primary_Services_Needed__c}"/>
           <apex:column value="{!cr.Secondary_Services_Needed__c}"/>
           <apex:column value="{!cr.CR_Family_smokes_inside_the_home__c}"/>
           <apex:column value="{!cr.CR_has_pet__c}"/>

<apex:column >
               <apex:commandButton value="Match" reRender="myPageBlockPanel,assignPanel,volAssignPb" action="{!match}">
               <apex:param name="crId" assignTo="{!crId}" value="{!cr.Id}" />
               </apex:commandButton>
           </apex:column>
       </apex:pageBlockTable>
   </apex:pageBlock>
I am calling a controller function from actionFunction. In that function i am checking some field validation and then printing an alert message from javascript . But the function in the controller is not being called . Can anyone suggest some better solution if I want to check wether a field in a list of records is empty or not in controller ?

Thanks in advance :)
I have a controller on account object . I am displaying records after some searching criteria with checkboxes infront each row . I want to send mass email to all the selected checkboxes and want to apply some validation in which i have to check wether the email field of each selected record is null or not . I am getting the ids of the selected records through jQuery and passing this ids to controller through ActionFunction.  But in controller the ids value is not fetching . Can any one tell some alternative solution or solution to this problem how to implement it .

I am calling a controller function from actionFunction. In that function i am checking some field validation and then printing an alert message from javascript . But the function in the controller is not being called . Can anyone suggest some better solution if I want to check wether a field in a list of records is empty or not in controller ?

I have a controller on account object . I am displaying records after some searching criteria with checkboxes infront each row . I want to send mass email to all the selected checkboxes and want to apply some validation in which i have to check wether the email field of each selected record is null or not . I am getting the ids of the selected records through jQuery and passing this ids to controller through ActionFunction.  But in controller the ids value is not fetching . Can any one tell some alternative solution or solution to this problem how to implement it .

Hi,

My Issue is like this i am displaying accounts and when ever i click on that account that entire ROW background color has to be set green. It is working fine but when i click on the 2nd Row the 1st Row background color should vanish.

But it displaying background color to all rows which ever i selected.Please fix it.

I am pasting the code here.

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="act" sidebar="true" showHeader="false" wizard="false" tabStyle="Inv1__tab">
<apex:form id="accForm">
    <apex:pageBlock title="All Acounts" >
        <apex:pageMessage summary="Click on the account name" severity="info" strength="2"/>   
            <apex:pageBlockTable id="accTable" value="{!act}" var="a" onrowClick="show(this);">
                <apex:column headerValue="Account Name"><a href="#">{!a.Name}</a></apex:column>    
                <apex:column headerValue="Phone" >{!a.phone}</apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Billing State/Province" >{!a.BillingState}</apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Website" >{!a.Website}</apex:column>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>      
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
<style>
.selectedDataRow {
    background-color: #ccffbb;
}
</style>
<script>
        function show(rowVar){               
        rowVar.className="selectedDataRow";