• Member since 2014
  • TCS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi , I am trying to change the font style to Arial Unicode MS in a VF which is rendering as PDF , The page has a table where a column is in bold.
When I put  teh whole page is rendered in this font but the bold columns and all inline style are also overridden. 

Please help !!
Hi

On a VF page I hit on save for case(standard functionality) and then there continue button to open created child record (on this same case) in edit mode. Now I want to do it in one go .. hit save and get redirected to the created child record in edit mode.
So to merge save and continue(it calls saperate method from a class) in one go sequentially .. (because child gets created from a future call)
How this can be acheived , any thoughts ?

Thanks

I am saving VF Page as an excel file on a button click, I want to show error on click of button if no rows are returned in the query on excel controller .The page where the button is a diffrent controller and on button click I am calling a page with a diffrent controller which calculates the rows of the excel, now I want to show a validation error on initial page on button click if no rows are returned from the excel controller.

Please help me !!

Thanks
Jyoti
Hi , I am trying to change the font style to Arial Unicode MS in a VF which is rendering as PDF , The page has a table where a column is in bold.
When I put  teh whole page is rendered in this font but the bold columns and all inline style are also overridden. 

Please help !!
Hi , 

I am writing single email message to code to send emails. I am dynamically constructing toAddresses to send emails. The code is working fine and sending email to toAddresses and setTargetobjectid. 

I don't want to send email to setTargetobjectId. is there any way to stop sending email to setTargetobjectid?

Thanks
Siva.