• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

Please let know if any one is interested to work in evening shift  IST time (9.30 PM to 1.30 AM)(Part Time) atlease 4 to 5 hours in a day. Following Skill is required.

Candidate should to know:

User
Role
PageLayout
Apex Class/Apex Trigger/Visualforce Page. Development and atlease work on Salesforce Sales Module. and atlease 2 to 3 year of SFDC development experince.

Please email your RESUME @ sumit.kumar@kloudrac.com

Thanks
Sumit Kmar
How do I make a trigger inactive or just delete it - preventing change sets from deploying in production.
thanks ( trigger is not used and is several years old)
Just starting out to develop a custom sync feature to replace the standard opportunity<->Quote sync.  For the UI changes we are thinking to implement a custom button on quote object but would want the label to change based on whether or not the quote is already sycning or not - very similar to how the standard sync button label changes.

Any suggestions on how we might implement this ?

I am farily new to Apex, Visualforce coding.

• June 02, 2014
We're a Salesforce.com consulting services company and are looking for a Certified Implementation Expert.  Must have 3 years of experience implementing Salesforce.com.  Demonstrated ability to work in remote or independent office environments a plus.  Experience with project management, consulting service sales, cloud accounting, inventory, order management, HR systems a plus.  Must be able to travel 20%.  Please email me directly at ebrunworth@bluechairllc.com if you are interested!