• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

We are trying to implement Wave in our Organization.

when we are scheduling the dataflow, it was trowing the errors as below,

There was an error executing the 109 node: Fields [X1st_Follow_up_date__c, No_of_Days_for_1st_follow_up__c, loan__NumberofLocations__c, loan__Primary__c, loan__ProductInterest__c, loan__SICCode__c, smagicinteract__SMSOptOut__c] are not available. Verify that the fields exists and that the Analytics Cloud Integration User profile has Read level access on the fields. (02K90000000TNNGEA4_03C90000000XcGcEAK)

We tried doing giving permissions and N no. of possibilities.

Can anyone help me to understand what was the issue and what should be done to resolve the issue???

Hi EveryOne,

Unable to execute the Apex adapter in Heroku Trailhead(https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/salesforce_heroku_integration/integrating_with_salesforce_connect)

Hi EveryOne,

I am trying to open the attachments of a record using one click. Please give some inputs to achive that.

Thanks
Can anyone explain the concept of wrapperclass?

Anyhelpis appreciated!
Thanks
Sujan
Hi.

Another post..
I need 2page block button,while working o one theotherhas to be disabled.. How to achieve this?
Please help.
Thanks, 
Sujan
Hi all,
How to createatabbed view in Visualforce page..Please help

Thanks in advance,
Sujan
I am newbie to salesforce, Please help to create a dashboard
I am new to salesforce developement, i am unable to understand importance of Test Classes. please any one help
Hello,

In our organization, we are planning to take Licenses for few users, where they can edit accounts, contacts and Opportunities and few custom objects.

We are thinging for take Force.com License where i can get Accounts and Contacts but i need Opportunities as well. is their any workaround for this requirement. Or else is there any licence type which maps my requirement under $25.

Please provide few suggestions.

Thanks,
Sujan
Hi all,
I am working on the Heroku Connect project in the TrailHead. While working on the Provision the Heroku Add-On, I followed all the steps and when I open my Herokuapp in new browser it is not popping any form.
Can anyone please suggest me how should I update contact record, Is there any code to write in the background.
Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Sujan
Hello,

I am creating a VF page, i heard some where we can group the feilds and add it to the VF page at a time. 

Can any one help me in that.

Thanks
Sujan.
Hi all,
Can any one explain the difference between Lookup and Master Detail Relationship in salesforce?
Thanks,
Sujan
Hi,

I am working on the Lead object. I want to create a validation for not allowing the record to be saved when LeadSource is not entered.
Please suggest.
Thanks,
Sujan
Hi EveryOne,

I am trying to open the attachments of a record using one click. Please give some inputs to achive that.

Thanks