• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm getting the following error when trying to install my own package.

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.
None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization should have been affected by this error.
If this error persists, contact salesforce.com Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1038119239-85620 (434491894)

The component that's causing the issue is my custom dashboard.  Does anybody know what would cause this issue or how to track the problem?

Thanks
Hi,

I'm trying to add my custom dashboard to an app so that I can have that dashboard installed on whoever uses the software on the app exchange.

Does anybody know how to add the dashboard to the package?

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to group the date fields of two joined reports.  I have a campaign object and a sales object.  Both of these objects have a start date field.

When I group them across a joined report on the start date field, the date fields on the sales objects do not group correctly.

I'm trying to group them by "Month Year".

Has anybody had any luck grouping similar fields across different objects?
Hi,

Is there a way to combine line charts from different reports?  I know how to do it from a single report but not from another report.

Eg) Combine expenses and sales onto 1 chart.  Each have their own report grouping.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,
When adding a campaign I'm trying to link a new object to the campaign type.

So if they click tradeshow, I want another page to display to which will ask for more fields.

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to group the date fields of two joined reports.  I have a campaign object and a sales object.  Both of these objects have a start date field.

When I group them across a joined report on the start date field, the date fields on the sales objects do not group correctly.

I'm trying to group them by "Month Year".

Has anybody had any luck grouping similar fields across different objects?
Hi,
When adding a campaign I'm trying to link a new object to the campaign type.

So if they click tradeshow, I want another page to display to which will ask for more fields.

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks