• Sun Nuclear Corporation

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Path
Building a Conference Management App -> Creating Apex Triggers module -> Step 1: Create a Trigger that Sends Confirmation Emails -> Step 3

Issue
The provided code sample contains an extra curly bracket on line 35. This should be removed. The Force.com Developer Console indicates a problem on this line and will not allow the trigger to be saved until the issue is resolved.
Path
Building a Conference Management App -> Creating Apex Triggers module -> Step 1: Create a Trigger that Sends Confirmation Emails -> Step 3

Issue
The provided code sample contains an extra curly bracket on line 35. This should be removed. The Force.com Developer Console indicates a problem on this line and will not allow the trigger to be saved until the issue is resolved.
hello friends,
         I have an user who can see 'contacts' obejct data.when i ada contact manually using 'New' button, the user is able to see those records but when i add contact using '.csv' file in data loader those contact are not visible/accessible for the user.what to do in order to make it visible to the user.??
Path

Issue