• Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

Reltively new to VF and Apex. I have two custom objects - ObjectA__c (Parent Object), ObjectB_Line_Item__c (Child Object) connected via Master-Detail. I have created a button on Object A for rendering as PDF. I have ObjectB_Line_Item__c as related list on ObjectA__c.

I need to create a table of line items of ObjectB_Line_Item__c on ObjectA__c.

I used <apex:related list> as follows and was able to get the list but I need only few columns on the PDF instead of all columns I see on ObjectA__c related list. In short default view of related list is not ideal and I have not been able to find how to hide few columns in PDF while keeping current related list on ObjectA__c detail page as it is. 
<apex:relatedList list="ObjectB_Line_Items__r" title=""/>

The objects are similar in behavior as Opportunity and Opportunity Line Item. Appreciate your help. 
Hi, 

I have been an admin and now starting to get my hands on VF and Apex. I have two custom objects - ObjectA__c (Parent Object), ObjectB_Line_Item__c (Child Object) connected via Master-Detail. I have created a button on Object A for rendering as PDF. I have ObjectB_Line_Item__c as related list on ObjectA__c.

I need to create a table of line items of ObjectB_Line_Item__c on ObjectA__c.

I used <apex:related list> as follows and was able to get the list but I need only few columns on the PDF instead of all columns I see on ObjectA__c related list. In short default view of related list is not ideal and I have not been able to find how to hide few columns in PDF while keeping current related list on ObjectA__c detail page as it is. 
<apex:relatedList list="ObjectB_Line_Items__r" title=""/>

The objects are similar in behavior as Opportunity and Opportunity Line Item. Appreciate your help. 

SF Admin new to Apex.

I am trying to create a field on the Lead object (and eventually contact/account objects) to display the subject field from the last activity. I have already figured out how to display the last activity date, but I'm stuck on how to display the last activity subject. The field should pull from both Task & Event records.

Any suggestions?

• September 18, 2013