• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a membership management app (or a couple of apps that complete the same thing) where members can register via the web, create a profile, update profile when required, and purchase memberships with payment processing and transactions saved in Salesforce along with all other related data.

What options are out there?

Thanks
Dan
I'm trying to figure out how to update a case through email, where the comments in the email are captured in the case comments between both parties involved.

For example, when a customer creates a case emailing support@business.com, a notification is sent to the support staff.  The support staff in return want to reply to the email with comments, and have those comments saved to the case as well as sent back to the customer.

Is utilizing the Comment Templates the best way to make this happen?

Hi,

I am not able to login into my salesforce developer instance and getting error message as "Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help." 

I am administrator of my free developer account and I sat Login IP Ranges with my machine current IP address. after that I logged out and tried to login again but I am unable to login and getting above error message.

Kindly help me to resolve this because my developer instance contains my developement data too. :(