• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement to change the Subject of a task to "Some Text" when the Type "Some Text" is selected. Is there an easy way to do this? The field updates only work when the record is saved, I need this to happen as soon as the onchange of the Type picklist is fired. Is this possible?
Hi,

I created a custom object called "Account status". I also created a custom field on the account that will store the "Status" value of the account status when it is created and edited. This is working fine. I then created a "Previous Status" field on the account. I created a workflow rule and field update with the formula "TEXT(PRIORVALUE( Rating__c ))". This is working on the edit  properly. However, on the creation of a new "Account Status" object, the priorvalue funtion is returning the "Status" value of the new object. Is there a way to get the previous value on new object creation?
Hi,

I have a requirement to change the Subject of a task to "Some Text" when the Type "Some Text" is selected. Is there an easy way to do this? The field updates only work when the record is saved, I need this to happen as soon as the onchange of the Type picklist is fired. Is this possible?
Hi,

I created a custom object called "Account status". I also created a custom field on the account that will store the "Status" value of the account status when it is created and edited. This is working fine. I then created a "Previous Status" field on the account. I created a workflow rule and field update with the formula "TEXT(PRIORVALUE( Rating__c ))". This is working on the edit  properly. However, on the creation of a new "Account Status" object, the priorvalue funtion is returning the "Status" value of the new object. Is there a way to get the previous value on new object creation?