• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I cannot get my log panel in the developer console to ever display logs. I have tried setting the Log Levels to the default values as well as all to the finest levels avaiable, but nothing ever shows up there. I have tried unchecking "Show My Current Logs Only" and verififed that "Auto-Hide Logs" is unchecked, but that is not making them appear. I have also verified that I am listed in the Monitor >> Logs >> Debug Logs as a Monitored User. I have tried this on Firefox as well as Chrome (both being as up to date as possible). Please, if anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to get these logs to appear so I can work on developing my code. I would switch exclusively to the IDE but that is slower and I would prefer to stay in the environment to keep speed up.
When I am trying to review my code coverage in Salesforce (browser) I am getting wildly incorrect coverage results. For example, I have a class "AccountTeamHelper" and in the browser it is saying (on the Apex class page, and in the developer console) 54% coverage. If I run the test in the IDE (eclipse) I am getting a result of 98%. To see which one was giving me the incorrect information I went into the class code coverage view in the Developer Console and half of the lines didn't even match up (Red lines on comments, etc.) and it said some constructors were not being covered, but I can clearly see in my first test on that all of the constructor methods are being tested. It is kind of annoying that I have to test my code outside of the system on a slower process because I can't trust the results being returned to me in the browser. I have also tried clearing all test data, re-compiling all classes, and then running all tests. This has not changed my inaccurate code coverage results.
I cannot get my log panel in the developer console to ever display logs. I have tried setting the Log Levels to the default values as well as all to the finest levels avaiable, but nothing ever shows up there. I have tried unchecking "Show My Current Logs Only" and verififed that "Auto-Hide Logs" is unchecked, but that is not making them appear. I have also verified that I am listed in the Monitor >> Logs >> Debug Logs as a Monitored User. I have tried this on Firefox as well as Chrome (both being as up to date as possible). Please, if anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to get these logs to appear so I can work on developing my code. I would switch exclusively to the IDE but that is slower and I would prefer to stay in the environment to keep speed up.
When I am trying to review my code coverage in Salesforce (browser) I am getting wildly incorrect coverage results. For example, I have a class "AccountTeamHelper" and in the browser it is saying (on the Apex class page, and in the developer console) 54% coverage. If I run the test in the IDE (eclipse) I am getting a result of 98%. To see which one was giving me the incorrect information I went into the class code coverage view in the Developer Console and half of the lines didn't even match up (Red lines on comments, etc.) and it said some constructors were not being covered, but I can clearly see in my first test on that all of the constructor methods are being tested. It is kind of annoying that I have to test my code outside of the system on a slower process because I can't trust the results being returned to me in the browser. I have also tried clearing all test data, re-compiling all classes, and then running all tests. This has not changed my inaccurate code coverage results.
Developer Console Log on Record editHello I am trying to see the debug log when a update an opportunity so I can debug what a trigger does.

This is a developer edition ORG.

I have enabled the Debug Logs for my user:

User-added image

And I have my developer console open, but I dont get any debug line when I edit my Opportunity record.

User-added image

I don't know if I am doing something wrong here I need to anable something else.

Thanks,

Bill

I have a page like this

<apex:page controller="My_Controller">
<apex:form >
<apex:inputField value="{!foo.bar__c }"/>
  <apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!search} />
</apex:form > </apex:page>

And my controller

public class My_Controller
{
    public Foo__c foo {get; set;}

public My_Controller()
    {
        foo = new foo__c();
    }

public PageReference search()
{
return null;
}

}

I cannot seem to make a lookup field work on the page.  THe page displays ok, the look up field works.  But when I press the command button I get the error

An error occurred when processing your submitted information

• May 10, 2010
By default, the focus is set to the first available inputField. In my case, the first input is a date field. Every time I go to the page, the focus is set to that field and the calendar pops up, covering items below it.

How do I remove the auto-focus? screenshot: