• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created few pages using Community Desiger(Site.com studio) in Sandbox. Issue is that I am unable to see the Publish Changes button on the Community Designer in order to have those pages included in the drop down list in the Administration Settings in Communities.

Also I am unable to see the 2 checkboxes in User Setting for Site.com publisher user and Site.com Contributor user. 

Can anyone help me out on this?

I am attempting to setup an integration with Salesforce and OpenID Connect with a 3rd party Identity Provider. I have configured my IdP properly, but when I attemp to allow access to the app I get an error that says 

User-added image
Here is screen shot of my Saleforce config values:

User-added image

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I uploaded a class implementing the Database.batchable interface into our live environment. It ran with a couple of errors and I decided to remove it and go another route.

The problem is that I now seem to be unable to remove the class. I tried cleaning out the contents of the class, like thus:

global class CalcSummaryBatch {	
}

The class above saved successfully without any errors, but Salesforce still refuses to allow me to delete the class, or save it as Inactive.

Here's the error that I'm getting: "This apex class is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again.: Apex Job - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."

Here's the log under Setup > Monitoring > Apex Jobs. I double-checked, and all jobs are at a Completed status:

(There are about 20 such messages as the one below, all with status "Completed", and all the Apex Job Ids are listed as why the class cannot be deleted, in the error above)

Action
 Submitted Date
Job Type
Status
Status Detail
Total Batches
Batches Processed
Failures
Submitted By
Completion Date
Apex Class
Apex Method
 <nothing listed here>
 4/10/2011 11:00 PM Batch Apex
Completed
 First error: Attempt to de-reference a null object 0 0 1 xxx 4/10/2011 11:00 PM CalcSummaryBatch  <nothing listed here>