• 174 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a Dev org to demo Salesforce1 and a community license.  However when I logged in using the Community id, and SF1 - I got a small window in the middle of my iPad screen, and none of the normal SF1 look & feel. (Like the menu button on the top left). Its like I get the normal browser look inside of the SF1 app.

Any suggestions?

I have images of it - but don't quite know how to attach them to this post. 
I have created a VF Page and made it Available for Salesforce Mobile Apps. A VF tab has been created and added to Mobile Navigation. But when I click on it Iget URL No Longer exists error. My VF Page is:

Login

{!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName}

{!Now()}

Event Name: In-house PresentationEngineers Australia EventExternal Industry EventOther

Could someone please clarify this topic about Salesforce1?   Say we are talking about the Opportunity page layout.  Is it possible to define an Opportunity page layout for users viewing pages through Salesforce1 on their phone and a different Opportunity page layout for the same users viewing through a browser on their desktop computers.  I keep reading contradictary information.  
The Log a Call picklist is vital to how our salespeople are measured. With the latest updates to SF1, that feature has disappeared. How do we get it back?
Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
the creation page looks like this:
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Any solution for this or a workaround?

Hi All,

We are developing the pages using Angular JS and when are opening the pages in IOS then its working fine but when we are opening the pages in Andriod the select options (ng-options) are not working. Once clicked they get disabled.

We are using the pages in saleforce actions.

Has any one came across this issue, please help.

Hello everybody,

I was creating some VF pages and in Salesforce Classic it looks like this

error1

But having a look into the mobile version, so Salesforce1, it looks like this

error2

Any suggestions what to do to remain on the formatting also on mobile?

Thank you.

Michaela
<apex:page standardController="Relation__c" extensions="AddRelationFromAccountController" recordSetVar="var">    
    <link href="{!URLFOR($Resource.bootStrap, 'bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css')}" rel="stylesheet" media="screen" />
    <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.bootStrap, 'js/bootstrap.min.js')}"/>

<apex:sectionHeader title="Add New Relation"/>
<apex:pageMessages />
    <apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Relaiton Edit">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" styleClass="btn btn-success"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel" styleClass="btn btn-success"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
         <apex:pageBlockSection title="Contact Information" columns="2">
             <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                  <apex:outputLabel value="Client" for="name" />
                  <apex:outputField id="name" value="{!myRelation.Client__c}"/>
             </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
                  <apex:outputLabel value="Relation type" for="relationType" />
                  <apex:inputField id="relationType"  value="{!myRelation.Relation_Type__c}"/>
                  <apex:outputLabel value="Related Client" for="relatedClient" />
                  <apex:inputField id="relatedClient"  value="{!myRelation.Related_Client__c}"/>
                  <apex:outputLabel value="Owner" for="owner" />
                  <apex:outputField id="owner" value="{!myRelation.OwnerId}" />
 </apex:pageBlockSection> 
 </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>
I have this visualforce page, and it doesn't look good in salesforce1.
User-added image
Can anyone show me how can I make this page to look good in salesforce1? 
Salesforce1 app menu does not display the Standard / Custom objects like:

Cases
Contacts
Accounts
Leads
Opportunities
I have a button on a standard page that launches a flow and passes in id and name from the contact detail page from std controller

/apex/pages/MyFlow?vId={!Contact.Id}&cName={!Contact.Name}

How can I do the same in Salesforce1 mobile?

• September 03, 2015
I have created some object specific actions for a custom object like create new record & update record.Then i added it to the layout but actions are not displying in salesforce1 detail layout. i have tried to check some permissions , it has the permission, added correctly in page layout..Anything am i missing to get those actions be visible?
We are upgrading to version 3.3 of the SalesforceMobileSDK for iOS.

We were using SFNetworkEngine to monitor network reachability:
[SFNetworkEngine sharedInstance].reachabilityChangedHandler = ^(SFNetworkStatus newStatus) { 
    //do stuff 
};

As of version 3.2, SFNetworkEngine has been replaced by SalesforceNetwork.  Is there any documentation or samples on how to use SalesforceNetwork?

Thanks.

I have created an HTML5 VF page to be used in Salesforce1 app. It has a select list Called Event Name with values:

Presenation
Lecture
Other

There is another text field called Type. This has to be displayed only if Event Name is Presenation. Otherwise it should be hidden. I implemented it using onChange event for the select list. It works perfectly if I run the page using https://[InstanceName].salesforce.com/one/one.app

But when I try to access the page using Salesforce1 IPAD app the page hangs. Kindly Suggest. Code:

HTML

<select name="EventName" id="EventName" data-mini="false" onChange='CheckEvent(this.value)'>

<option value="Presentation">Presentation</option> 
  	       <option value="Lecture">Lecture</option>
                <option value="Other">Other</option> 
</select>

<input name="Type" for="Type" id="Type" style='display:block;'> </input>

JS

function CheckEvent(val){

var element=document.getElementById('Type');

if(val=='Presentation'){

element.style.display='block';
     }
     else{

element.value='';
       element.style.display='none';
     }
    }

I'm opening a VF page in mobile via site. but the image and all the fields in this page are not in a right proportion(not aligned properly).The same if I open in my PC it's working fine. So plz any advice or solution... Thanks in advance...
Hello,

I have made a VF page and added it to Global Actions. This page shows data from couple of objects. I want this page to rotate when we rotate mobile screen while viewing this page in Sales Force 1. Is there anything I should add to my VF page. I am using HTML, APEX, JQUERY, BOOTSTRAP and VF is my page. 
I developed a vf page(html5 + css + javascript + jquery 1.11 + jquerymobile1.4.5 + visualforce markups) on salesforce1.It can normally run on pc browser(chrome for debug/test) and android device.
But when i change to my iPad Air2 device, i can not pull down to see more data. Once i pull down, the whole screen will become white page and can see nothing.
I created a Dev org to demo Salesforce1 and a community license.  However when I logged in using the Community id, and SF1 - I got a small window in the middle of my iPad screen, and none of the normal SF1 look & feel. (Like the menu button on the top left). Its like I get the normal browser look inside of the SF1 app.

Any suggestions?

I have images of it - but don't quite know how to attach them to this post. 
I’ve been tasked to try to provide some simple functionality in my current subscription of salesforce in order to “prove” salesforce’s ease of use and fit for the organization. However, I feel as if I am chasing my tail in trying to build the requested customizations and I am wondering if it’s due to the limits of my subscription. 

I am simply trying to place a picklist with different categories "Visit, Voicemail, Call, Email" within the log a call form, and also have this pick list active on the log a call form within Salesforce1 (mobile app). Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated. 

- The use case I am trying to create is sales user goes to accounts> searches account and pull up profile > logs a call (or visit, or activity) > adds description and saves entry so that it shows in the chatter feed. 
User-added image
I have created a VF Page and made it Available for Salesforce Mobile Apps. A VF tab has been created and added to Mobile Navigation. But when I click on it Iget URL No Longer exists error. My VF Page is:

Login

{!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName}

{!Now()}

Event Name: In-house PresentationEngineers Australia EventExternal Industry EventOther

I am trying to redirect to specific record type's edit page layout of an object. Redirection works in Full salesforce site but not Salesforce1. I tried below function to redirect the page in Salesforce1. But it doesn't work, it always displays default record type's page layout of the object
sforce.one.navigateToURL("/006/e?RecordType=01280000000UIuJ&nooverride=1",true);
I tried redirecting the page by below way.Redirection hapens in Salesforce1 but it displays the page of full salesforce site. Please advise how to achieve this
window.location.href="/006/e?RecordType=01280000000UIuJ&nooverride=1";

ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('RecordType');
This is returning null in Salesforce1 and returning proper value in desktop version.
Please help.
Hello Everyone,

i have a custom button in my custom object where i am calling a java script. what it does is i gets the values and updates the custom field in the object. 

this working perfect in my laptop but in salesforce1 i cant see the custombutton. what i had read in documnets is that custom buttons are not supported in salesforce1.

i should use a publisher actions only for salesforce1. can any one please tell me how to use this in actions :

{!REQUIRESCRIPT ("/soap/ajax/34.0/connection.js")} 

if (navigator.geolocation) { 
var setPosition = function (position) { 
var visitId = "{!Visitas__c.Id}"; 
var userId = "{!$User.Id}"; 

//console.log("Latitude: " + position.coords.latitude + "\nLongitude: " + position.coords.longitude); 

var visit = new sforce.SObject("Visitas__c"); 

visit.set("Id", visitId); 
visit.set("Local_do_Check_In__Latitude__s", position.coords.latitude ); 
visit.set("Local_do_Check_In__Longitude__s", position.coords.longitude ); 
visit.set("Data_e_Horario_de_Check_In__c", new Date().toISOString() ); 

var result = sforce.connection.update([visit]); 

if (result[0].getBoolean("success") == false) { 
alert("Erro ao atualizar os dados da visita."); 

else { 
function redirect() { parent.frames.location.replace("/{!Visitas__c.Id}"); } 
redirect(); 
window.close(); 

}; 

navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition(setPosition); 
} else { 
alert("Este navegador não suporta geolocalização."); 
}

how can i use this in publisher actions. 

Thanks in advance 
Hello,

I'm using a visualforce button in custom object layout page to create related list record of another custom object. when I use the sforce.one.createrecord the SF1 navigate to the create record page but I cannot auto populate the fields just like in standard salesforce when I passed parameters in url.
the creation page looks like this:
User-added image 
The lookup fields in yellow should present a read only value that is taken from a parameter passed from.
Any solution for this or a workaround?
Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.