• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a ContentVersion Object via Apex and adding a ContentDocumentLink with CommunityId as LinkEntityId . This uploads file very well and Shows a single file in "Files" Tab. But the issue is - It is getting recorded as double the size in Storage Usage for File Storage and the "Record Count" column always makes 2 entries and incremented by 2 rather then 1 (if i upload a file using Files tab).

Same is happening with the other Scenario i tried. Created ContentVersion Object and now rather then creating ContentDocumentLink i now created ContentDistribution. Still it is recorded as double the actual file size and Record Count is increment by 2.

Now the more problem arises is : When i delete the ContentDocument Object only 1 entry is decremented in "Record Count" and File Storage space is decremented by the actual file size. And now my storage limit Exceeded as the Extra Object created by salesforce is not getting delete either and there is no option to delete it either.Emptied Recycled Bin also.
Hi everyone,

My requirement is to upload a file using HTML input type="text"  rather then <apex:inputFile> as i need to upload multiple files using PlUpload Plugin.
PlUpload uploads the multi-part file to my Controller action but i am getting Name of the file rather then its bytes.

Does anyone know how to get the uploaded file bytes using HTML input type="file" ..? My requirement is not to use merge fields where i take Document/Attachment object and use <apex:inputFile> .

Hi,

I am trying to test out the email limit for Developer and Enterprise edition on SingleEmailObject using Apex Code. I have followed these guidlines for email limit : https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm

Here they have mentioned that if sending email using "setTargetObjectId" is not going to be counted for internal users. When i try to test it i made requests multiple times to send out the email. For the 1 developer edition account total of 23 emails came and for other developer edition account 27 emails came. After that i am not getting any exception from Apex code. No SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEPTION . but  the emails are also not coming.

I have also tried the same for Enterprise ORG and got 14 emails only. After that no exception and no email either.

Does anyone knows any of the facts that weather there is any 1 hour milit or something like that?

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a ContentVersion Object via Apex and adding a ContentDocumentLink with CommunityId as LinkEntityId . This uploads file very well and Shows a single file in "Files" Tab. But the issue is - It is getting recorded as double the size in Storage Usage for File Storage and the "Record Count" column always makes 2 entries and incremented by 2 rather then 1 (if i upload a file using Files tab).

Same is happening with the other Scenario i tried. Created ContentVersion Object and now rather then creating ContentDocumentLink i now created ContentDistribution. Still it is recorded as double the actual file size and Record Count is increment by 2.

Now the more problem arises is : When i delete the ContentDocument Object only 1 entry is decremented in "Record Count" and File Storage space is decremented by the actual file size. And now my storage limit Exceeded as the Extra Object created by salesforce is not getting delete either and there is no option to delete it either.Emptied Recycled Bin also.
Hi everyone,

My requirement is to upload a file using HTML input type="text"  rather then <apex:inputFile> as i need to upload multiple files using PlUpload Plugin.
PlUpload uploads the multi-part file to my Controller action but i am getting Name of the file rather then its bytes.

Does anyone know how to get the uploaded file bytes using HTML input type="file" ..? My requirement is not to use merge fields where i take Document/Attachment object and use <apex:inputFile> .

Hi,

I am trying to test out the email limit for Developer and Enterprise edition on SingleEmailObject using Apex Code. I have followed these guidlines for email limit : https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm

Here they have mentioned that if sending email using "setTargetObjectId" is not going to be counted for internal users. When i try to test it i made requests multiple times to send out the email. For the 1 developer edition account total of 23 emails came and for other developer edition account 27 emails came. After that i am not getting any exception from Apex code. No SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEPTION . but  the emails are also not coming.

I have also tried the same for Enterprise ORG and got 14 emails only. After that no exception and no email either.

Does anyone knows any of the facts that weather there is any 1 hour milit or something like that?