• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,

I have a table (Detail) in SQL and creating a custom object in Salesforce (Detail__c). 
Below are the fields in SQL Detail Table:
User-added image

WIll they be a picklist? But how can I relate Detail_Acc_no, Description, TYpe and Detail_account_class all in one picklist? How can this be structured?

TIA

• May 10, 2017
One approach we have tried is having a Lightning Component with a button and adding the component to the specific record page, however this approach makes the UI inconsistent.
Hi,
I'm trying to complete the 'Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features' Topic in the 'Community Rollout Strategy' Trail, and made a mistake in naming my url. The article indicates that once the url is named, it's set in stone. Is this true, is there any way to make a change to my dev account so I can complete this topic? Otherwise I won't be able to earn the badge.
Thanks,
Randi
Hi,
I'm trying to complete the 'Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features' Topic in the 'Community Rollout Strategy' Trail, and made a mistake in naming my url. The article indicates that once the url is named, it's set in stone. Is this true, is there any way to make a change to my dev account so I can complete this topic? Otherwise I won't be able to earn the badge.
Thanks,
Randi