Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am getting below error from package org only

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1491518266-79196 (539707368)

Is there a way around?

I have one apex chart with staked bar and i'm tring to disply it's label as insideEnd as mention in https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_compref_chartLabel.htm

Below is my code snpist,

<apex:chart height="350" width="400" data="jsonObjTaskByDueWeek"> 
			            <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="left" fields="In Progress,Submitted,Rejected" dashSize="2" title="{!$Label.Assessment_Controls}"/>    
			            <apex:axis type="Category" position="bottom" fields="name" title="Weeks">            
			            	<apex:chartLabel display="insideEnd"/>
			            </apex:axis>
			            <apex:barSeries orientation="vertical" stacked="true" colorSet="{!taskByDueWeekColorSet}"
			             axis="left" xField="name" yField="In Progress,Submitted,Rejected">
			             <apex:chartTips height="25" width="150" rendererFn="setToolTip" />
			            </apex:barSeries>
			            <apex:legend position="bottom"/>
			        </apex:chart>

User-added image

In the above image label are not comming correctly.. It's should come in cross with insideend. 

Any luck?

I'm trying to create HTML dynamically in aura component from Helper JS
For Example hare i'm creating div from the helper JS and append it into the component body.
'<div onclick="{!c.doSomething}">' if i directly append this then it would obviously not work not work.
Any Alternate way for this ?

Below is code... 

// Pick a dummy Contact
         if(vendorID == null){
            Contact c = [select id, Email from Contact where email <> null limit 1];
            vendorID = c.id;

}

// Construct the list of emails we want to send
        List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> lstMsgs = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage msg = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        msg.setTemplateId( [select id from EmailTemplate where Name=:emailTemplateName].id );
        msg.setWhatId(parentID);
        msg.setTargetObjectId(ID.valueOf(vendorID));
        msg.setToAddresses(new List<String>{'noreplay@abcz.com'});
        lstMsgs.add(msg);
        // Send the emails in a transaction, then roll it back
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        Messaging.sendEmail(lstMsgs);
        Database.rollback(sp);
        // For each SingleEmailMessage that was just populated by the sendEmail() method, copy its
        // contents to a new SingleEmailMessage. Then send those new messages.
        strBody = lstMsgs[0].getHTMLBody();
        if(strBody == null)strBody = lstMsgs[0].getPlainTextBody();
        strSubject = lstMsgs[0].getSubject();

After abow code i'm doing 

pdf= Page.contractPDF;
            pdf.getParameters().put('id',parentID);  
            pdf.setRedirect(true);

Here i am getting "System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows...) "

My query is Select Id, Name from Account where Parent__c IN: SETofAccountID

Any luck ?

I am seeing this error when I try and build my application. Is this something in the Salesforce side?

Your help is much appreciated.

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com" target="_blank) support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/hthome" target="_blank). Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com" target="_blank)!

Error ID: 1812804321-418638 (-1300335745)

Thanks,
Sagar

Sr.Salesforce Developer
+91 9033336822

Hi Techies,

I'm trying to deploy my code into the other org and i'm gerring this errror. Any thought ?

Below is the scenario,

1) Extract the code from myOrg1.

2) Try to deploy myOrg1 code into the myOrg2

Note: Org2 have Managed package installed and Managed package have same code that i'm trying to deploy.

User-added image

Your thought would be much appreciated ...

Best,

Sagar

I am trying to implement FSL in my developer edition and I could not find the URL to install Managed packages for both Base and Lightning Package. Can someone help me on that?

Regards,
Mallik

On this documentation link: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_events_handle

it says, a component can also handle its own event. Simply include an aura:registerEvent and aura:handler in that component.

Let's say I have a list of accounts and on clicking the account name, I want to display its contact list.

<aura:iteration items="{!v.accounts}" var="acc">    
        <div onclick="{!c.showContacts}" class="row primary">{!acc.Name}</div>     
    </aura:iteration>

In the showContacts controller action, how do I set the parameter to the event which takes an account object?
// How do I set acct below?
var updateEvent = component.getEvent("showContacts");
      updateEvent.setParams({ "account": acct }).fire();

var acct = component.get("v.acc.id");
this doesn't work.

I know how to do this via a sub-component that shows the account name, register the onclick event and handle it in the main component. Just wondering how you do this in the component itself since the logic is really simple and do not want to use a subcomponent for that one line of code.

Please advise.

I am working with the force:editRecord event to handle the edit of a list of objects in a lightning component. I am able to return and display the list of objects each list item has an edit button that calls a function like what is displayed in this article:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.200.0.lightning.meta/lightning/ref_force_editRecord.htm (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.200.0.lightning.meta/lightning/ref_force_editRecord.htm" target="_blank)
I've only been able to get this to work in a developer org if I add the component to an object page.

The problem is I need to update the list with the newley updated values but haven't been able to find any reference to handling the save event on the editRecord Modal popup. Any assistance would be great. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.198.0.lightning.meta/lightning/ref_force_recordSaveSuccess.htm

Here is basic example of what I am trying to do. Adding the component to the account page I can click the button edit the record and hit save. The Account compact data  in the top of the page updates but what's in the component does not.

Component Code:
<aura:component controller="editRecordSimulationController"
                implements="force:appHostable,
                            flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,
                            force:hasRecordId">

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>

<aura:dependency resource="markup://force:editRecord" type="EVENT" />
    <aura:handler name="handleEdit" event="force:editRecord" action="{!c.doInit}" />
    <aura:handler name="handleSaveSuccess" event="force:recordSaveSuccess" action="{!c.doInit}" />

<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="string" />
    <aura:attribute name="accType" type="String" />

<ui:inputText label="Record Id" value="{!v.recordId}" required="true"/>
	<ui:button class="btn" label="Submit" press="{!c.setOutput}"/>

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Account Type: <ui:outputText value="{!v.accType}" />
</aura:component>

Component Controller Code:
({
    doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
        var recordId = component.get("v.recordId");
        var action = component.get("c.getTypeFromAccount");
        action.setParams({
            	recordId: recordId
        });
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            if (state === "SUCCESS") {
                var accType = response.getReturnValue();
                component.set("v.accType", accType);
            }
        });

$A.enqueueAction(action);
    },
	setOutput : function(component, event, helper) {
        var editRecordEvent = $A.get("e.force:editRecord");
        editRecordEvent.setParams({
             "recordId": component.get("v.recordId")
        });
        editRecordEvent.fire();
	}
})

Apex Controller:
public class editRecordSimulationController {

@AuraEnabled
    public static string getTypeFromAccount(string recordId)
    {
        Account acc = [select Type from Account Where Id = :recordId limit 1];
        return acc.Type;
    }
}

Below is code... 

// Pick a dummy Contact
         if(vendorID == null){
            Contact c = [select id, Email from Contact where email <> null limit 1];
            vendorID = c.id;

}

// Construct the list of emails we want to send
        List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> lstMsgs = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage msg = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        msg.setTemplateId( [select id from EmailTemplate where Name=:emailTemplateName].id );
        msg.setWhatId(parentID);
        msg.setTargetObjectId(ID.valueOf(vendorID));
        msg.setToAddresses(new List<String>{'noreplay@abcz.com'});
        lstMsgs.add(msg);
        // Send the emails in a transaction, then roll it back
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        Messaging.sendEmail(lstMsgs);
        Database.rollback(sp);
        // For each SingleEmailMessage that was just populated by the sendEmail() method, copy its
        // contents to a new SingleEmailMessage. Then send those new messages.
        strBody = lstMsgs[0].getHTMLBody();
        if(strBody == null)strBody = lstMsgs[0].getPlainTextBody();
        strSubject = lstMsgs[0].getSubject();

After abow code i'm doing 

pdf= Page.contractPDF;
            pdf.getParameters().put('id',parentID);  
            pdf.setRedirect(true);

Here i am getting "System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows...) "

My query is Select Id, Name from Account where Parent__c IN: SETofAccountID

Any luck ?

I am seeing this error when I try and build my application. Is this something in the Salesforce side?

Your help is much appreciated.

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com" target="_blank) support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/hthome" target="_blank). Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com" target="_blank)!

Error ID: 1812804321-418638 (-1300335745)

Thanks,
Sagar

Sr.Salesforce Developer
+91 9033336822

Hi Techies,

I'm trying to deploy my code into the other org and i'm gerring this errror. Any thought ?

Below is the scenario,

1) Extract the code from myOrg1.

2) Try to deploy myOrg1 code into the myOrg2

Note: Org2 have Managed package installed and Managed package have same code that i'm trying to deploy.

User-added image

Your thought would be much appreciated ...

Best,

Sagar