• -1 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we are invoking some of the rest services through an app using mobile  sdk, We are not sure if the call is being made to the platform,
as we dont see any in the debug logs with the finest setting, Whats the best way to monitor  the logs?

• September 23, 2016
Hello,

We have a need to store few attributes of a entity in a external DB and link to a custom object in salesforce.The data can be created/updated using a restful service. What would be the best UI pattern for this? Embed a visual force page and use apex call outs? Lighning connect being a licensed product, I plan to keep the option out for the time being.

Thanks
  • May 03, 2016
Hello - I am trying to loop through the permissionset object and trying to store the value in a variable, and trying to concanate for each loop.
However it seems, the underlined syntax is not working,
Any thoughts?

for (PermissionSetAssignment psa : [SELECT PermissionSet.Label  FROM PermissionSetAssignment WHERE 
    PermissionSet.ISOWNEDBYPROFILE = false AND AssigneeId = :u.Id]) 
{ //query for the permission set Users that are already assigned
                //usersWithAccess.add(psa.AssigneeId); //add the Id of each assigned User to our set

Userfunctiontype  += Userfunctiontype;
          System.debug(Userfunctiontype);
          if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Opportunity) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'OpportunityMgmt';

}
          else if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Tracker) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'Demo1';

}

else if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Connect) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'Demo2';

}

} 
            s.put(usertype,Userfunctiontype);
            update scope;
  • February 22, 2016
Create a lighning component - 
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">
<h1>My Test</h1>    

</aura:component>

Now, I dont see the page in "New lightning Page Tab" to craete the page so that it could be added for salesfoce1
  • October 25, 2015

Unable to load the schema through Force.com IDE . Getting an error - 
SearchLayoutFieldsDisplayedNot a valid enumeration for type: class.com.
SearchLayoutFieldsDisplayedNot a valid enumeration for type: class.com.

• September 18, 2015
Hello,

I get following error while trying to access schema browser. Any idea what might be causing this?
See details for more info.
SearchLayoutFieldsDisplayedNot a valid enumeration for type: class com.sforce.soap.partner.wsc.SoapType

• September 15, 2015
Hello,
Here is the scenario. User A is part of Account Team in multiple Accounts - Loaded through DataLoad in source. We dont have any owner concept on Account. Now User has sub-ordinates User B and C. We would like to make sure User B and User C gets visibility to Accounts User A has. Account Sharing cant be used as there is no ownership on Accounts here. Can You suggest best possible solution to provide access to user B and C?
  • March 22, 2015
Report Tab with Salesforce1 on Tablet and Phones  throws a URL does not exist Error. Any idea waht mght be the rooot cause around this?
  • February 24, 2015
When I go to change the field type for UUID to Indirect Lookup Relationship the only choice in the "Step 2: Choose the related object:" is Account and I need the User Object.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
Hello - I am trying to loop through the permissionset object and trying to store the value in a variable, and trying to concanate for each loop.
However it seems, the underlined syntax is not working,
Any thoughts?

for (PermissionSetAssignment psa : [SELECT PermissionSet.Label  FROM PermissionSetAssignment WHERE 
    PermissionSet.ISOWNEDBYPROFILE = false AND AssigneeId = :u.Id]) 
{ //query for the permission set Users that are already assigned
                //usersWithAccess.add(psa.AssigneeId); //add the Id of each assigned User to our set

Userfunctiontype  += Userfunctiontype;
          System.debug(Userfunctiontype);
          if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Opportunity) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'OpportunityMgmt';

}
          else if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Tracker) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'Demo1';

}

else if(permissionsetname.indexOf(Connect) !=-1)
          {

Userfunctiontype = 'Demo2';

}

} 
            s.put(usertype,Userfunctiontype);
            update scope;
  • February 22, 2016
Create a lighning component - 
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">
<h1>My Test</h1>    

</aura:component>

Now, I dont see the page in "New lightning Page Tab" to craete the page so that it could be added for salesfoce1
  • October 25, 2015
Hi,
I am new to lightning, just wondering how to add tab in the left side bar in salesforce lightning desktop version. Using winter '16

I'm following the documtation found at https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_add_cmp_salesforce1.htm , but even with the 'implements="force:appHostable"' set in my aura:component, the Lightning Component isn't available when I try to add a new Lightning Tab.

Any insight?