• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting an error "Sorry, this domain name is already taken".  I am just enabling communities for the first time right now, so how is this possible?  Any ideas?
Anyone know how to create a formula field that displays the number of attendees linked to an event? Much appreciated!
I have a lookup field that looks for contacts of a certain record type.  That part works fine. The problem is I want the filter to only apply to our sales reps. If an admin enters a value, I don't want that filter to apply. 

I see that I can make the field optional or required, but this is an all or nothing approach. I would be fine to make it optional for admins and required for sales reps but this is not possible.

So I tried to add in another filter critera for current user profile to only include admins, however this doesn't seem to work.  

Does anyone have recommendations for me to get around this?
Thanks!
Hi,

I'm fairly new to formula fields and am having trouble with this one. I want to display various images depending on which picklist value is chosen.  Here is one formula I've tried, and am getting a very confusing error message :( 

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected 2, received 9

Could anyone guide me in the right direction? Thanks!

IMAGE (
ISPICKVAL (
Contact_Status_Data__c,
   "Active", "img/msg_icons/confirm32.png",
   "Inactive", "img/msg_icons/error32.png",
   "Non-Serviced", "img/msg_icons/warning32.png",
   "No Volume", "img/msg_icons/info32.png"
))
Anyone know how to create a formula field that displays the number of attendees linked to an event? Much appreciated!
I have a lookup field that looks for contacts of a certain record type.  That part works fine. The problem is I want the filter to only apply to our sales reps. If an admin enters a value, I don't want that filter to apply. 

I see that I can make the field optional or required, but this is an all or nothing approach. I would be fine to make it optional for admins and required for sales reps but this is not possible.

So I tried to add in another filter critera for current user profile to only include admins, however this doesn't seem to work.  

Does anyone have recommendations for me to get around this?
Thanks!
Hi,

I'm fairly new to formula fields and am having trouble with this one. I want to display various images depending on which picklist value is chosen.  Here is one formula I've tried, and am getting a very confusing error message :( 

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected 2, received 9

Could anyone guide me in the right direction? Thanks!

IMAGE (
ISPICKVAL (
Contact_Status_Data__c,
   "Active", "img/msg_icons/confirm32.png",
   "Inactive", "img/msg_icons/error32.png",
   "Non-Serviced", "img/msg_icons/warning32.png",
   "No Volume", "img/msg_icons/info32.png"
))